Mates For Life

Hey guys, this is my first story, its about two werewolves, Alex and Seth, who fall in love. Eventually. This is my first story, so go easy on me. If you have any comments or suggestions on how the story should go, please feel free to tell me. As for spelling and grammar, I will try my best. Also, so you know ' this around words means thoughts to themselves, and " means something that they said out loud. I'm going to hope for 15 votes before I post chapter two, or I will probably post in a couple of days. I start school in two weeks and still have to finish my summer work. Thanks and hope you enjoy my story!!!!! :) 

Christie 

Mates for Life Chapter One 

Alex's POV

Alex strode through the forest feeling totally depressed despite the face that she was in her wolf form. Her father had kicked her out of the pack for disobeying him. As she walked, she came across a small stream and she walked up to it. When she glanced down at her reflection in the water, she saw a tall blonde female wolf with milk chocolate brown eyes. Her ears and tail were tipped with black, and she had a black spot over one eye. She had been shifting for 4 years ever since she turned 16.  

She stared at her reflection for a few more minutes before she picked up a trot and continued on through the forest. She'd only been trotting for a few moments when she realized that she shouldn't be walking in the woods when she was in heat. Several other packs had access to these woods and the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped and forced to mate some random male. She started to turn to go home when she remembered that it was no longer her home.

Resigned, she was about to walk forward when she heard a growl and was tackled from the side. She landed with an oomph as the wolf (which she assumed was a male by its size) landed on top of her. As she waited for his jaws to grip her neck to kill her, she inhaled deeply and caught his scent. 'Man' she thought, 'he sure smells good!' She soon realized that instead of hilling her, the male had buried his face in her fur and was inhaling her scent. He was growling, but she knew he didn't mean to hurt her. When she whined, he took the hint and got off of her. She stood and he immediately began rubbing himself all over her, leaving his scent behind, marking her as his.

"Oh crap!" she said. 

The male turned his head to look at her and replied, "Oh crap is right."

Seth's POV

Seth had been patrolling his packs border when he heard a rustle in the distance. He turned, ears perked, looked and listened for more sounds or movements. Instead, he was assaulted by the most intoxicating smell he had ever had smelled in his life. He began following the scent, his nose telling him where to go. As he grew closer to the scent a beautiful blonde female wolf came into his view. Seth sat on his haunches and licked his lips. He inhaled again, and his wolf urged him to go greet her and than mate with her. But Seth knew better than to rush a female werewolf into anything she didn't want or wasn't ready to do because they could get mean.

So Seth sat there watching his mate as she walked through the brush. He was surprised when she stopped and turned to look behind her with perked ears. Seth looked too, trying to see what she was looking at, but he didn't see or hear anything. He brought his gaze back to his mate and stared. 'God, she's gorgeous' he thought. She was a gorgeous blonde wolf, where he was a pure black wolf with blue eyes and an oddly placed white spot on his muzzle. He turned back to look at her and saw her ears go down and she turned back to face forward. Seth sighed wistfully, wishing he knew what was wrong, what she was thinking about. He wanted nothing more than to go to her and comfort her,maybe take her for a run to get her mind off things. But his wolf had other ideas.

His wolf couldn't take the sweet scent of her anymore, and taking control, he growled and leaped forward and tackled her gently to the ground. He buried his nose in her fur and inhaled. 'Mmm strawberries and vanilla.' he realized. After a few moments of deep inhaling, he heard her whine and realized he should get off of her. He stood up and waited for her to stand before he started rubbing the top of his head all over her body, at least all that he could reach. She ended up smelling like him, which was exactly what he wanted. Now no male in their right mind would go near her without a death sentence. 'Mine' he thought, 'all mine.' When she turned her head, he stared into her beautiful brown eyes and heard her say, "Oh crap." Seth looked at her and answered, "Oh craps right."

I know it might be a little short!?! but please tell me what you think? should i continue? or not? anything i should change?suggestions anyone? dont be shy.  

remember, im hoping for 15 votes,if i get that many, ill try to post as soon as i can. if not, i will post in a couple of days. hope you like it! :) 

Christie