The Call

The next day was Saturday and ___ didn't have any school. She slowly woke up and looked at her clock, realizing  that it was now 1pm.

'Geez.. I really slept in!' She thought. She then yawned. '

And somehow I'm STILL tired!'

After she yawned, she slowly climbed out of bed and made her way towards the bathroom.

As she was walking past Daichi's room, she heard him say something peculiar from inside. "You gotta confess to her man! You can't hold these feelings in forever! We are graduating soon! You won't be able to see her as often anymore!"

Hearing this, she decided to eavesdrop a bit. She cracked Daichi's door open slightly and listened in. "I'm telling you Sugawara! You gotta tell her! Confess your feelings before it's too late! I'm telling you, she totally likes you too!"

 ___ froze. Her heart sunk in her chest.

Sugawara likes another girl..

She was about to turn away and leave, but then she heard something she couldn't believe--

"I'm telling you! ___ likes you back! I'm her older brother so I would know! She talks about you all the time man, so what are you waiting for?!" ___ couldn't believe her ears. She gasped loudly.
]
'The girl Koushi likes is..'

'ME?!'

"I'll call you back." Daichi quickly said before hanging up the phone. 

He then looked towards the door noticing you standing there.

___ quickly tried to run away, but Daichi ran towards his door and caught her wrist. "Not so fast!" He said. "How much did you hear? I heard heard you gasp so don't pretend you weren't listening. Besides, you're a terrible liar, so don't bother trying."

"Let me gooo!" ___ whined loudly, trying to squirm out of his grip. "I have to peeee!"

"If you have time to eavesdrop then you have time to tell me what you heard. Now spill it!" Daichi pulled her to his bed and told her to sit.

She reluctantly sat down, avoiding eye contact with her older brother. "I-I didn't hear anything!" ___ protested. "Now let me go!"

She struggled against his grip, trying to stand to get away, but Daichi was holding her wrist firmly and she couldn't get away.

"Look at me." Daichi said, pulling her so that she was once again sitting on the bed.

"I don't want to!" ___ said.

She was blushing profusely.

Daichi then grabbed her head with his other hand and turned her so that she was facing him.

"You're lying." Daichi said. "I'll give you one more chance to tell you the truth, after that I'm going to be ruthless."

"I'm not lying! I swear! I didn't hear anything at all!" She said, her blush deepening.

She was, after all, a terrible liar. Her cheeks gave her away everytime.

"That's it!" Daichi said. "You asked for it!" Daichi then released her wrist, but before she could get away, he had her pinned to his bed, and he began tickling her ruthlessly.

___ began to laugh. "St-Stop it!" ___ said between her gusts of laughter.

"Not until you tell me what you heard!" Daichi said. He then began tickling her even harder. ___ begged for mercy. "St-Stop! Please stop! I'll tell you, I'll tell you I swear! Just please stop tickling me!"