Preperations

She quickly got undressed and turned on the shower before stepping in and beginning to wash her hair. 

'I can't believe that I'm finally going out with Koushi!' She thought. 'What do I wear?!'

'What do I say?!'

'I've never been on a date before! What if he asks me to be his girlfriend?!'

'What if we end up getting married?!'

'This is a dream come true!' She cheered silently to herself.

Her thoughts and imagination were running rampant. She began rinsing her hair, and then she quickly washed her body, rinsing off before stepping out of the shower.

She wrapped a towel around her body and tied it in place before beginning to blow dry her hair until it was completely dry.

After her hair was dry, she quickly gathered all her clothes up and sauntered off to her room. 

Once inside, she closed her door, dropping her towel off her body and walking towards her closet to choose what to wear.

'What to wear, what to wear..' She thought as she held up various dresses to her body before throwing them to the side.

"Nah.. Nope! Nada.." she said outloud to herself as she threw several dresses to the side, onto the floor.

"Oh wait! Here we go!" She quickly grabbed the last dress on her rack.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed as she held it up to herself and looked into the mirror. "It's my favourite colour too!" 

She then laid the dress onto her bed before putting her other dresses away and putting on her bra and underwear.

She then grabbed the dress and unzipped it before pulling it on and zipping it up most of the way.

'Crap! I can't reach to zip this up all the way!'

She then heard a soft knock on her door.

"Everything going okay in there?"

"Daichi! Perfect timing!!" She exclaimed running towards the door, quickly opening it.

"Could you help me zip this dress up the rest of the way? I can't reach reach.." "Sure thing!" Daichi said. "Turn around for me would ya?"

___ quickly turned around and Daichi zipped it up.

"There!" He said.

___ twirled around. "How does this dress look?" She asked. "Is the colour okay?" "It's perfect. That's Sugawara's favourite colour too, actually.." Daichi responded, examining her outfit.

 ___ sighed in relief. "Good," she said. "I was scared you were going to say he hated this colour." "Nah, he loves it. You two have a lot in common by the way." Daichi said. "That's a relief!" ___ breathed. "Then we will have plenty to talk about." 

"Yep!" Daichi said. "Anything else you need help with?" He asked. "Thanks, but I think I'm good now." She replied.

"Alright, well let me know if you need anything else." He said with a wave. "I will!" ___ said. Daichi then took his leave, and ___ shut her door.

'Back to getting ready now..' She thought. 

She grabbed a cute pair of boots and put them on before sitting at her desk. 'Now for hair and makeup,' she thought to herself. 

She quickly opened up a couple of her desk drawers and took out her small makeup mirror with a stand and angled it on her desk so that it showed her face, before taking out her makeup and her hairstyling kit.

She quickly put her hair in an updo before she began to apply her makeup. 

'I don't normally wear makeup..' She thought, 'But I want to surprise Koushi.'

She applied foundation and put on eyeshadow of her favourite colour, some mascara and eyeliner, and a little bit of lipstick before putting her things away and looking in her full body mirror. 

'I look great!' She thought, as she checked herself out from various angles.

Just then she heard a soft knock once again at the door. 

"Hey ___, are you almost ready?" Daichi asked. "It's 4:45." 

"Yeah, I'm ready!" ___ said. "Come in!" 

Daichi then opened the door and stepped into her room. "Well, how do I look?" ___ asked as she turned around to face Daichi. 

"Absolutely stunning!" Daichi said honestly. He examined her from head to toe. "Sugawara is absolutely going to eat you up!" ___ blushed. "Really?" She asked. "Really." Daichi said. 

She then pulled Daichi into a big hug. "Thank you for all your help today," ___ said. You're the best big brother ever!" Daichi laughed and hugged her back. 

"And you're the best little sister ever," He replied. "Let's go downstairs and wait." "Yep, let's go!" ___ said following him downstairs and into the living room. 

They sat down on the couch.

"Ten minutes now," Daichi said. "God! I'm so nervous!" ___ said quickly. "I don't know what to do or say!" "Just be yourself," Daichi responded. "Sugawara likes you just the way you are after all." He finished with a smile and an encouraging nod. 

"That's it?" ___ asked. 

"That's it." Daichi said. Just then they heard the doorbell ring. 

"I'll get it." Daichi said. He got up and went to answer the door.

"Hi," Sugawara said. "I'm here for ___?" 

"Come in." Daichi said. "She's in the living room." 

"Thanks," Sugawara said. He then stepped inside and entered the living room.

"Hi," Sugawara said. "I brought you flowers." He said shyly. ___ looked up. 

Sugawara was standing there wearing a suit holding a bouquet of flowers. 

"They're beautiful!" She said smiling brightly, walking up to him and taking the bouquet, gently hugging it to her chest. 

"They're my favourite kind too!" 

"I'm glad," Sugawara said smiling. "I wasn't sure what kind you liked, so I just thought of you and picked what flowers remind me of you the most." ___ blushed. "They're beautiful!" She said. "I have a vase in my room. One sec." 

"Okay." Sugawara said.

___ quickly ran into her room and put the flowers in her vase before taking it to the bathroom and filling it up with a bit of water from the sink.

She then took it to her room and set the vase of flowers on the desk, giving them a deep smell and smiling before running back downstairs.

"Alright I put them in some water," She said. 

"Are you ready to go then?" Sugawara asked. 

"Yes, let's go." ___ said walking up to him. They walked out the door. 

"You two have fun!" Daichi said calling out the door.

His smile was beaming.

"What time do I have to be back?" ___ called out, asking Daichi. "Whenever you feel like coming back home! I trust you and Sugawara!" He called back.

"Okay!" ___ called back. "Bye bye!" 

"Bye!" Daichi called back, before closing the door. 

"Shall we go?" Sugawara asked. "Let's go." ___ said. 

Sugawara held out his hand to her and she took it in hers. Their fingers intertwined, and ___ noted how much bigger his hands were compared to much smaller ones as they began walking.