Chapter 7

Taron's POV:

On three we all pushed the boulder and swam out but just then we happened to run into another one. Let's just say that it wasn't an ordinary one. It was gigantic, it was the ruler of them all. We swam as fast as we could but it kept following us. There wasn't any light of a way out when you 50 feet underwater so we were basically stuck.

Just as the Octoshark attacked us I had an idea but it was going to be hard to pull off.

"Jackson, Sarah! Quickly get something shiny or edible from your backpack while I keep it busy. Then throw it to me and make a run for it" I said as clearly as I could considering we were underwater and sound doesn't travel as easily.

"You are not fighting that thing alone! You could get killed." Sarah said with genuine worry in her voice.

"I'm not fighting it, rather keeping it distracted." I said while swimming off before she could stop me.

I looked back for a second to see Jackson and Sarah holding a bunch of things that were either edible or shiny. They threw it at me and I kicked them down deeper into the sea. All of the octo sharks went diving for it. I went back to them and Sarah actually gave me a hug, A HUG! It was so crazy

"Okay let's get out of here before they get back." Sarah said while still holding onto me

"Agreed i would like to NOT be fish food maybe. " Jackson said and started swimming off.

I almost started after Jackson when Sarah grabbed my hand and told me 'never do that again.' I understood it could've been scary but I didn't understand why she was making such a big deal out of it. Probably big sister reflexes of something.

Sarah's POV:

Taron could've died, I couldn't lose him. He won't understand at this point. I'm the older sibling for a reason and I remember way too many tramas to let him get in another one. We headed out toward what looked like a flower shaped rock underneath the sea.

"Thats it!" Jackson screamed excitedly.

"I thought it was a real flower?" Taron siad confused

"The rock is just a barrier for the flower so no fish or animals eat it or crushes it"

"Oh okay. So now what, how do we get it ?" I asked

"Well it's supposed to open for the royal heirs so you are the ones who can actually get it." Jackson said while pushing taron and I forward.

" How are we supposed to get it though?" i asked

" Well that's up to you two, I can't help sorry." Jackson replied.

Taron and I started toward the flower when a rush of bubbles washed past us.

"Hello my children it is I Zamira, I'm here for the pixie flower so thank you very much for getting it for me." She swam toward the statue and tried to open it. She tried about seven times before Jackson called out that only Taron and I could open it.

"Children open it at once and get me that flower" zamira commanded

When nothing happened she must've really lost it because she started hitting the rock and throwing a fit.

"Why wont it work for her?" I asked Jakson as quietly as possible.

" She's not heir to the throne. That's you parents but your parents are being held captive and the only other heir is you two." Jackson responded

I slowly walked toward Zamira and asked her one simple question.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you do these things, what made you change?"

"I want power" was her only response

"Does power make you happy, or greedy?"

"Um"

"Come with us, release everyone and start over except with good." I said as softly as I could.

"But, no ones going to forgive me," Zamira said with fresh tea in her eyes. Which was kind of weird considering we were in the sea. Her emotions changed like lighting flashing through the sky.

" You already have one supporter" I said with a smile

"Make that three" Taron and Jackson said with a cheeky grin

"Come on let's go back and release everyone" Taron said

"Wait but the flower, you need to get it" zamira said with a worried expression

"Why no one need it" I asked

"There's someone else who wanted the flower, it was one of the reasons I wanted to get it. If he finds the statue he will take the flower." zamira siad

" Well then we have a flower to get" Taron said while swimming toward us.

"Let's do it," Taron and I said hand and hand.