Chapter 5

Tarons POV:

"okay hold on we took all this time and it was already around sunset. That means in a little bit we can read the letter." I said excitedly.

"Oh yeah I hadn't even thought about that," Sarah said smiling at me.

I really enjoy seeing my sister talk to me with a smile. Normally she's going around calling me a panini head. This is actually a nice time.

"Oh my god! You guys, I think I found the formation." Jackson said while pointing to a board that said 'Formation'

"Jeez that's ironic" I said with a scoff.

"Actually this might be it." Sarah said with wide eyes, " Mr. Daiman said things aren't always what they seem. We all thought it would be rocks or a drawing but a board that says formation is something no one would guess to look at on a quest like this." Sarah says with a grin broken out onto her face.

"Your sister has a point" Jackson says to me

"Ugh okay fine we can open it as soon as we find a restroom, I can't hold it much longer" I say with my knees bent in an inward obtuse angle.

"Oh brother! T.M.I." Sarah says while rolling her eyes.

We stop off at a restaurant to read the note and so we can all eat and take a break. We finish eating and Sarah fishes out the note. She opens it carefully and reads it aloud.

"A clam,a tree, an archaic wolve being. The treasure lies under the crystal blue." Sarah says then rolls her eyes.

" What happened, why are you so grumpy, we opened the note finally." I said confused

" Yeah i know that but it's another riddle. I mean, what does this mean?' A clam, a tree, an archaic wolve being.'"

" Actually I might know but when I say this trust me. It's risky to get there and you're not gonna like the process of the journey. Are you willing to go?" Jackson asks with wisdom in his eyes

" Yeah smart one we might be willing if you tell us where we're going!" Sarah screams. After she screams she apologies to the people in the restaurant then turns back to Jackson.

"Now where is this place anyways?"Sarah asks but quieter this time.

*sighs* "It is in pearl forest, our home before Zamira room. A clam, a pearl. A tree, a forest. Then the archaic being is probably the one old good wolve there."

"Alright then let's go get our next riddle or clue or whatever it is." Sarah says.

" Our next riddle or clue or whatever it is!" Jackson and I repeat, then we were off.

Sarah's POV:

Jackson was right, getting there was such a hassle. We went over 4 hills and went through a lake just to get to the forest. My expectations vs. reality was off by around 100%. I was expecting it to look majestic and pretty but it just looked like a dump to me.

" OKay everyone follow me and stay out of sight okay." Jackson said.

We started walking when I realized that this was our home. Taron must've realized also cause he came closer to me and hid behind like he did when we were older. I'm the older one so naturally I also looked out for taron. That was exactly what was happening right now but if i'm being honest, i didn't mind that much.

"There she is" Jackson said while looking over and an old woman, cute but wrinkly.

"Um Ms. Alby, it's me Jackson, I have Taron and Sarah." The second Jackson said Tron and Sarah the old woman's eyes opened and widened by 10x.

"Come my children come inside my gut fast." Ms. Alby said

"Mr. Daiman sent us here to get a letter so we can move on to the next part of our quest." Jackson said, but she wasn't focused on him rather the twins.

"Taron ,Sarah. Please get that flower before she does. Otherwise all evil will rain down on earth." Ms. Alby said.

"How do you know us and how do you know about the flower?"I asked curiously.

"What kind of grandmother would I be if I didn't know my descendants' names?" Mr. Ably said while Tarona and I just stared in shock.

"And as for your other question she's really good at predicting the future." Jackson said

"Uh huh" Taron and I said together, still jolted by the new information.

" Now children, let's get you that note. Then after you both save the world we can take it alright." Ms. Alby- or grandma said while walking away to get the riddle. When she got back she gave us the riddle and a map to get out of the forest without the queen seeing. Taron and I went over and gave her hugs. She told us we could talk with her after we came back from our quest and we promised her we would come back. Then we were on our way and ready for our next challenge. Little did we know but it wasn't far ahead.