It's a Water Bottle...Right?

A.N: Hi, this is my first time writing about these characters in an actual story so I hope you like it. I got this idea from my friend's TharaFrong book (We're Brothers? By: Symon_Zee ). They had a chapter (no spoilers) when Thara thinks something from a certain store is a water bottle, but soon finds out that he was wrong. This is just a little idea I had if he was in a different situation. Please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thara was walking around the campus with his new water bottle. He goes over to the cafeteria and sits down with his food, taking a sip of water without a care in the world. Thara starts to realize that people are staring at him and taking pictures of him, "They probably wanna know where I got this super unique water bottle." He thought to himself, smiling.

Frong walks over to the table that Thara is sitting at and starts talking about how Cupcake might've gotten himself a new sugar daddy, when all of a sudden, he notices the thing Thara is drinking out of. "Uh...babe, what- why do you have that out in public?!" Frong asks Thara, quietly shouting while pointing to the object in Thara's hand. "What do you mean? It's just a water bottle, Boss gave it to me as a gift and said to take turns using it with you...so I thought I'd use it for this week and then you can use it next week." Thara innocently says, taking another sip of water before Frong could stop him. Frong facepalms himself and gives a deep sigh before explaining what this so-called "water bottle" actually is. "First of all, I'm gonna KILL Boss after this. Second, that's not a water bottle...it's something that guys use when they uh..." Frong tried finding the right words to describe this object. "C'mon, just tell me. I'm a doctor, remember? I'm used to hearing and seeing weird things." Thara says, chuckling.

"Alright fine, it's something guys use for sexual pleasure...a flesh light." Frong quickly says, grabbing the object and shoving it in his bag. In return, he hands Thara his water bottle to use instead before getting up from the lunch table and heading over to the Engineering building to execute Boss.

Thara is left at the lunch table, dumbfounded and blushing hysterically out of embarrassment, looking at the spot where the thing he thought was a water bottle used to be.

"I thought they were just lips.." He says in sorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay lovely roses 🌹

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
⚙️❤️🩺
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊