Chapter 16

Your P.O.V.

It was now only down to me, Dawn, Jasmine, and Shawn. I couldn't believe that I've made it to the final four. But I had a feeling it was going to be really hard now. We had no idea what Chris had in store for us next. Me and Dawn were currently sitting in the porch of the loser cabin talking.

Dawn: So what do you think our next challenge will be?

Y/n: Knowing Chris, it's probably going to be something really crazy.

She knew I had a point, Chris always made the challenges more dangerous for the finalists. And it just proved my point even more when he came on his the intercom.

Chris: Campers, meet me at the wrestling ring near the main lodge for today's challenge.

Buzzzzz

Y/n: I have to say I'm surprised that I made it to the final four. But I know that it's going to be deadly and it's going to be dangerous, but I'm ready.

Buzzzzz

So me and Dawn meet up with Shawn and Jasmine and made our way to the wrestling ring Chris mentioned. I was a little relieved since my gut was telling me today's challenge would be related to wrestling. Once we arrived, we saw that it was just like the one that was from season five. And I had a feeling I knew how this would turn out.

Chris: Ok campers, today's challenge will prove your ability to fight in a real boxing match. It'll be kinda like the "Suckers Punched" challenge from season five. And the first person who wins up to three rounds will win invincibility.

We all just looked at one another with looks of concern. I knew that I, along with Shawn and Jasmine, would most likely be fine. But this challenge made me really worried about Dawn. I knew she wouldn't fight anyone or anything, even if her life depended on it. And I knew she would be in some serious trouble in the challenge.

Confessional

Y/n: I don't know who or what Chris is going to have us fight, but I'm worried about Dawn. I really hope that she doesn't get eliminated for not wanting to fight. I mean, i'd rather lose a chance at the money than see here go home.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Jasmine: I know that Shawn and I won't have a problem fighting. But that Dawn girl will defiantly have trouble, and I got a feeling of she loses then Y/n will be devastated.

Confessional ends

Chris: Alright, the first one up is our friend from the outback: Jasmine.

Once she got up in the wrestling ring, Jasmine had to fight against a mutant gopher, and she won easily. Then next up was Shawn, and he had to go fight against a robot zombie. It kind of worried me that he destroyed it within five seconds. Then Dawn had to fight against a monster beaver that lived nearby, but she just tamed it, much to Chris' disappointment. And now it was up to me to fight whatever Chris had in store for me.

Chris: Ok Y/n, now you have to fight against an old friend of ours: Fang.

That's when I saw a familiar two legged man shark enter the ring, but I wasn't really scared. I knew that sharks were just the Lions of the water, and I knew I could beat him. After about three minutes I was able to beat Fang and earn a point. And now me, Shawn, and Jasmine were tied, but Dawn didn't get any points since she really didn't fight her given opponent.

Then it was time for the next round of the challenge, and it was the same as the first. Both Jasmine and Shawn were able to defeat their opponents. But, like the fist round, Dawn had once again refuse to fight. And now it was down to me to win the next round. And this time I had to fight against some sort of mutant crab monster. But I was able to win again, but this time I had a few bruises on my body. And now it was time for the final round to start.