snuggle up

Roxas POV

        Warm it was really warm when I opened my eyes and I felt a body pressed close to my back. Though I wasnt scared I was a little confused as to who or what it was but I figured that it was a person because I could feel breathing on the back of my neck. When I looked down I noticed hat there were hands around my waist want then everything came rushing back me asking Seth to stay with me I still don't know why I asked him but I'm glad I did. I didn't realize that I was starting at him thinking till I saw him open his eyes and look at me to it was like the world stopped it was just me and him no one else, no more worries just us and it was the best feeling in the world.

Seth's POV

        I was still awake by the time she fell asleep, and it was almost as if fate brought us together when I opened my eyes and meet hers. All night I was thinking how beautiful she is and how amazing it would be if I could call her mine, but I never thought I would because I promised myself that I would never hurt a girl because I knew I have an imprint some somewhere and I didn't want another Sam Emily Leah love triangle so now that I know Roxas is my imprint I couldn't be more happier. We stared into eachothers eyes for what seemed like hours and just enjoyed eachothers company,after a while I leend in and kissed her for head she looked up at me with a surprised look and red cheeks that couldn't have made more happy that just by a kiss on the for head I could do that to her. I never wanted this moment to end so I curled up again with her in my arms and watched her fall asleep, after watching her sleep fore a little bit I found myself slowly falling asleep.

3rd POV

    As Seth and Roxas fell asleep Edward was reading both of there minds and decided to keep it to himself for both of there sakes. Though he had a plan for when they woke up because Roxas was having doughts so he was going to help Seth show her how much she means to him.

****hey guys sorry this is a short chapter I have plans for the next one but I needed something big to happen furst. Anyway if you wanted to know I listened to kiss kiss kiss by SHINee while making this chapter so check it out its this chapters theme song**** till next time by my kitties