pain!

Seth's POV

   When the Cullin's got here they froze. They stood there like statues staring at Roxas. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE DON'T JUST STAND AROUND HELP HER!! Screamed Paul. Right said Carlisle, Alice hold her arms down, Emmet make sure she doesn't kick me when I see what's happening,.....Seth keep her eys on you and keep her awake. I nodded and said okay when I looked at her all I saw was pain she stared at me with tears in her eyes I took her hand and said everything was going to be OK. Her skin was still scorching hot but it didn't hurt me that much to touch her the rest of then pack and the Cullin's on the other hand not so much Carlisle could barely touch her without being burned. we're going to have to take her to my place to see what's happening said Carlisle, but I don't know how to get her there I can barely touch her without being burned. I looked at him and said I could do it that it doesn't hurt me to touch her. He looked at me shocked, but nodded OK. When I picked her up the Cullin's already dashed out of the house to get everything set up for when we arrived. When we were about half way there I took a look at Roxas, she was looking at me she looked scared and she was taking deep shallow breaths trying to stay awake. I took my hand and brushed some of her hair that fell in her face and told her everything's going to be OK that the Cullin's are going to make the pain go away.

Roxas's POV

Searing pain that's all I felt. It went head to toe and not only was I in pain I was so hot I felt like I was in a desert in sweat pants and a winter jacket. I didn't hear anything for awhile because I was to focused on the pain, but I soon looked over and saw a boy who looked my age grab my hand and started telling me that everything was going to be OK that Carlisle which I assume is the pale looking blind man standing over me was going to take all the pain away. A little while later I felt myself being lifted. I looked up and saw the boy that was holding my hand was now carrying me which I felt bad for because I couldn't possibly be that light. I didn't realize I was staring at him until he looked down at me and brushed a piece of hair out of my face and told me that Carlisle was going to make the pain go away. A few minutes later I saw a big house come into view it was pretty very open and spacious. The last thing I saw was Seth and heard him screaming for me not to close my eyes but they were to heavy and everything went black.