Chapter 6

Soon it will be cold again
Will you burry me in
A white dress fair
When you burry me
Will you care
Peace and quiet in
Graves so deep
This life is mine to
Take
Or
Keep

--r.i.d
_______________________________________
Previously:-

Suddenly the door slammed open and I couldn't believe my eyes to see.....

Present:-

                      No one POV

Y/n: f-felix. W-wh-what are y-you d-doing he-re?

(a/n: not Felix from stray kids ok)

Felix: *smirking* what do you think baby? . Of course I'm here to take you back with me.

Y/n: I won't go with someone like you!!!

Felix: oh looks like someone needs to be taught some lesson and respect again.

Y/n: shut the fuck up!!!I don't need to be taught any lesson or respect from someone like you.!!! You are a monster and a murderer!!! YOU KILLED HIM!!!

Felix: oh I really need to teach you how to respect me again. You have become fearless y/n or should I say bla-

You cut him off by shouting at him

Y/n: I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT. YOU ALWAYS MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AND THEN COME AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND I always forgive you. Because I thought that you would change but oh boy I was wrong.

Felix: you've become very disrespectful kitten. You probably need to be punished. Huh.

Then he started to come near y/n.

Y/n POV

Felix started to come near me and at this point I was so scared even though I am the mafia queen,he threatens me that he will tell everyone about it so I keep quite all the time. One time when he was gone out with his friends I escaped from his house. Even though he let me go to my mom's house but threatened me not to tell anything to her.

Felix started coming closer and closer to me, me being nothing in front of him, got up and started running out of the nurse's office while everyone was calling my name and Felix was running after me

Felix: y/n stop you are making things worse for yourself

I ran in circles and then saw bts and got7 standing besides the locker so I ran and hid behind them

Y/n: *sniff* *sobs* please s-stop h-hi-him. I-I'm sc-scared.

And I swear if I said that they weren't shocked would be a lie.

Bambam and Jackson's eyes darken because only they knew the truth, both of them know me the best. They never stopped protecting me and they never let me cry.

Felix: give her to me. She's mine

This time whole got7 lost it while bts was confused as hell

Jackson: HAVEN'T YOU CAUSED ENOUGH PROBLEMS IN HER LIFE. STILL YOU WANT TO TAKE HER WITH YOU TO YOUR SO CALLED HOME.

Mark:YOU ABUSED HER TILL SHE FAINTED. ISN'T IT ENOUGH. LEAVE HER ALONE.