Chapter 5

Y/n POV

Some one tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a random girl.

Y/n: what do you want?(i said coldly)

Random girl: well I'm new to this school so can you tell me where's the principle's office.?

Y/n: sure...... This is the principle's office and what's your name again?

Random girl: omg my childhood friend can't recognize me (fake sobs)

Y/n:*eyes widen* HWASA!!!

Hwasa: thank god this girl didn't forgot me 😑😑

Y/n: OK so now go I'll wait.................... OK so what's your subjects*checks her schedule * we have the same classes EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK

Hwasa: you'll never grow up

Y/n: ik. Now let's go to the class.

Miss??? : miss y/n why are you late

Y/n: I was showing hwasa the way to the principal's office.

Miss??? : OK class so we have a new student, come and introduce yourself to the class.

Hwasa: hi I'm hwasa don't mess with me or y/n or you'll regret it.

Ms???: okay so go and sit behind y/n.

Hwasa:ok (sits behind y/n)

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE CLASS

Miss???: OK so class dismissed.

In the next class which is dance

Mr someone I don't know: ok so class we are having 7 new students. Please come in.

??? : hi I'm Jackson and these are jb, Jin-young, mark, bambam, yugyeom and young-Jae. And together we are-

Y/n: Got7!!! YOU GUYS CAME BACK!!!

Got7: Y/N!! WE MISSED YOU.

y/n ran to them and hugged them all very tightly and they did the same, but little did they know that someone was watching them from afar and was becoming angry.

Maknae line POV

Jimin: Why the fuck is she hugging those boys what was there name again. Got7. Yeah.

Taehyung: idk hyung but it looks like they have a strong bond. Maybe they are her best friends but why boys.

Jungkook: your wrong v hyung don't you remember that girl who's sitting behind y/n said not to mess with her or y/n.

Taehyung: hmm. Maybe someone needs to be interrogated.*smirk*

A/n POV

The maknae line didn't wanted a sister because they would never replace their real blood related sister aka 'eunbi'. So they don't like y/n but the hyung line wanted another little sister so they were happy that they are getting another sister even if she is not blood related. The maknae line kinda like y/n as a sister because she's sweet and Savage but are scared that she might know their secret.

But little did they know that she already knows that

END OF A/N POV
END OF MAKNAE LINE POV

Y/N POV

I ran into my childhood best friends arms aka my cousins. I haven't seen them in like 7 years. They all are elder than me and they needed to go to Japan for their Mafia training when I was just 10 years old and we have a pretty good bond between each other.

Y/n: how have you been these years.

Jackson: we are same as when you left us but now we are more handsome.