Chapter 12

12th February- 7:30am
Amy's pov

I woke up and Jake was still asleep I looked at him and smiled. I couldn't believe that we were getting married the next day it seemed so crazy , I didn't want to wake him so I slowly and quietly creeped out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. I decided to make some toast it was very simple but I didn't have much of an appetite which was unusual because I usually do , Captain holt agreed to let us have a day off today before the wedding to make sure everything was perfect for the wedding and we had everything prepared. I was nervous but excited , I still couldn't believe how lucky I was to have Jake as my partner , it didn't seem real that my life is this great. Around 30 minutes later I was in the living room and heard moving around in our bedroom so obviously Jake was awake , he came out of the bedroom and sat with me on the couch , I put my head on his shoulder and I felt so safe and protected.

"Good morning babe" Jake smiled with a morning voice.
"Morning Jake!" I grinned.
Jake began to play with my hair "I can't believe we are getting married tomorrow, it doesn't seem real!"
"That's exactly what I was thinking" I gasped.

He looked at me , grinned and kissed me on the forehead , I love him and he loves me. I would do anything for this man and I'm so glad I have him ,
Jake went to make something for breakfast , because I already had mine I went to get the binder for the wedding to make sure that everything was checked off. Jake came and sat down at the table with his cereal and we looked through the binder making everything was done and it was , I was so happy. After we had sorted everything out we went to the venue and made sure everything was organised , Charles and Rosa came down on their lunch break to help out with the chair and tables which was really kind.

"Thanks again guys for coming down" Jake exclaimed.
"Yeah you didn't have to" I added on.
"It's fine I wasn't doing anything anyway" Rosa replied.
"Anything for you guys! The best couple in NYC" Charles answered over excitedly.
"Okay maybe tone it down a bit Charles" Jake whispered to him.
"Right Right" Charles whispered back.

Me and Rosa looked at each other , she smiled and rolled her eyes. We finished up at the venue and left until the next day , Rosa and Charles still had time left on their break so we went to a little bakery not far away and got some donuts. It was worth it because they were delicious! Charles and Rosa's break was over so they head back to the precinct and me and Jake went home. We went up to our apartment and got changed into our comfy clothes immediately because we decided we were going to have a lazy day for the rest of the afternoon/evening. We ate snacks in bed and watched our favourite films and shows , I love spending time with Jake when we are together it is like nothing else matters because I'm with him.

I feel Jake looking down on me and then he says "I love you so much Ames"
"I love you so much too Jake" I smiled.
"I can't wait for you to be my wife and I will be your husband" He said while snuggling up to me.
"Me neither Jake , I can't wait to start a family with you either" I replied.
"Me too and I'm so glad I get to spend it with you" I tell him while brushing my hands through his curly hair. He kissed me on the cheek and we watched movie until we fell asleep without even realising.

===================================
This is kinda short sorry but the next part should be longer as its the wedding! We have almost hit 100 reads which I am really happy about so ty :)
===================================