To say or not to say...

Shoya Ishida was wondering what he should do. A few days back, Ueno had told him that it was Shimada and Hirose who saved him that day. If they were good friends ( they were best friends earlier but now they are not even friends) , he would have been grateful to them but now, he doesn't know what to do. He was feeling a bit scared also. He was wondering why Shimada saved him. He was filled with questions.

That is why, probably, Shimada had told Ueno and Nishimiya not to tell Ishida. But Ueno, she very badly wanted Ishida and Shimada to be friends so, she told him. 

Ishida was in a dilemma. In one hand he thought of not saying anything while in the other, he thought that he must do something in reply. Well, in such times, it is better to take the help of a friend. He scampered off to Ueno. 'She must be in the cafe right now', he thought. She had a habit of going to the cafe every day.  

He reached just in time, she was about to leave. "Ueno", he shouted.

"Oh! Ishida. What are you doing here?", she asked.

"You told me that day that it was Shima..."

"Uh! yes, I remember."

"So, do you think I should talk to him um.I mean that we cou..."

"Yes, yes! Of course, you should contact him."

Ueno had finally got one chance to bring them together.

" A-are you sure that I should contact him?" Ishida asked as he was still afraid of what can happen ( he didn't had a good experience in elementary school ).

"Be a man, Ishida. I am sure."

"Then can you give me his phone number."

"Hm...but I think it would be better to message him first."

"Oh..ok. So, give it to me, please."

"Here", she said and gave him.

"Thank you", he said and went back to his home. But, he did not immediately message him. He though to wait for a while.

'Maybe I can ask Nishimiya about it...' he thought and made sure to himself that he would go to her place that evening.

'I will ask Shimada to be friends with me again."

******************************************************************************

Hello readers!

I hope you like this book. I first thought about writing it because it seemed like MAYBE THEY CAN BE FRIENDS AGAIN. 

If you all have any thing to say, please type in the comments section.

Next part will be published in a a week or two.