Chapter 2: The boys and malling

Niall took me to their car and saw the boys. This is SO awsome! Wait till I tell Stacey. She will be so jealous. LoL!!

Liam: Hi Ni- Niall who is she??

Niall: She's the girl I was telling you about.

Harry: So this is the famous Annabeth?

Annie: Annie actually. He's been talking about me?

Zayn: You have no idea how much he talks about you around here. Anyway, nice to finally meet you.

I smiled at them and I smiled back. I sat down beside Louis.

Louis: HELLO ANNIE!!!! I AM LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!! PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!!!!

Wow that guy is crazy... I LIKE HIM!!!!

Annie: HELLO LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!!! MY NAME IS ANNABETH GRACE RYANS!!!!! PLEASURE TO MEET YOU TOO!!!!! 

Liam: Oh great. She's as wacko as Louis...

 Everyone stares at us and Liam was shaking his head. Niall just tries to control his laughter. I just ignore them and turn back to my previous conversation with Louis which includes random things like socks, plates and toilets. Suddenly my phone rang revealing my ringtone for my other best friend Stacey. * HELLO ANNIEBEAR!!!! PICK UP YOUR PHONE!! ANNIEBEAR!!!??? WHERE ARE YOU I'M GETTING BORED HERE HOLDING MY PHONE UP TO MY EAR!!! hey it rhymes!! *snickers* ANNIE PICK IT UP!! ALRIGHT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PICK IP IN FIVE SECONDS I'M GOING TO PUT THIS PHONE DOWN AND YOU WON'T GET TO TALK TO ME!! ONE...* I picked up the phone that was somehow lost in my bag and shushed the now laughing boys from a so called band called One Direction.

Niall: Put it on speaker!!!

Annie:  KAY!! Hey Staceypoo!

Stacey: Hey Anniebear!! Want to go to the mall later??

Annie: I can't. I' with the guys in a so called band called One Direction right now.

Stacey: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Very funny Ann!! You can tell me if you have something coming up you know!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

Annie: If you don't believe me then.... here.

I handed the phone over to Zayn ang mouthed *talk to her you're her favorite* who nodded.

Zayn: Vas Happenin Stacey!!!!! I'm Zayn

Stacey: eerrr.... Excuse me for a moment...

*silence*

*silence*

*silence*

*footsteps going outside*

*shutting of the door*

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!

Annie: Sorry about that guys that's her alternative for fangirling.

All of them: It' okay..

Stacey: Ehem.. Sorry but can I t-talk to A-annie please??

Zayn: Sure, love.

Annie: Hey Stace!

Stacey: Why didn;' you tell me you knew them???!!!

Annie: I only know Niall! I didn't know them till now. I'll ask them to go with us to the mall.

All: OF COURSE!!!

Annie: It's a yes then.

Stacey: YAAAAAAYYYYY! I'll meet you at the food court in 10 minutes!

Annie: Kay!! Bye Stace!!!

 *At the mall*

 We were on our way to the foodcourt where Stacey was waiting. I told the guys to not do anything stupid or else they're going to go deaf from Stace's hardcore fangirling. Trust me... Do not underestimate her fangirling... We finally got to the foodcourt. When Stacey finally saw us her eyes were 5 times bigger than usual and I could tell she was trying hard not to fangirl.

Annie: Hey Stace!!

Stacey: Uh- erm he-hello

Zayn: VAS HAPPENIN!! I'm Zayn!!

Harry: Hello love, I'm Harry.

Niall: I'm Niall!!!!!

Liam: Hello there!! I'm Liam.

Louis: AND I'M LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!!

Stacey:  Ummm. Hi.. I'm Stacey. Let's go shopping now!!!

Annie: Let's go.

Stacey suddenly dragged me into a store that I didn't know the name.

Stacey: Anniebear this would look great on you! Try it on

Annie: But I don't want to!

Stacey: I'll give you ice cream and chocolate later...

Curse the sweet heavenly goodness of ice cream and chocolate...

Annie: Fine...

Stacey: Yay!!!!

This was going to be a long day...