Chapter 1: He's Back and Memories

After 3 months:

Mom: Wake up sleepyhead!

Annie: Uugghhhh!!! But it's a Saturday...

Mom: *rolls her eyes* Someones waiting for you at the park.

Annie: Who??

Mom: That is for you to find out young lady. Now get in the shower.

Annie: Okay okay! No need to be so pushy...

I walked in the shower and took a bath. Who is that personwanting to see me so early in the morning? Must be important... I went out of the shower and choose my clothes. I wore my favorite skinny jeans, striped shirt and flat shoes. I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my bag.

Annie: Bye mom.

Mom: Bye. Be careful hun.

As I walked into park, I couldn't help but wonder what the people were up to. I saw screaming girls and security guards everywhere. I asked a person what the commotion was all about. She looked at me nastilly *well no need to be rude. I was only asking a question* and told me that One Direction is here for their tour.

Annie: Ohhh....

So that's why my mom got so excited and stuff like that. As I made my way out of the crowd, the screams are getting louder. I suddenly felt someone grab my hand and pulled me away from the screams. The screams are getting louder and louder and people are giving me death glares. I have a feelin I know who is this person. When we finally reached a quiet place, I asked him a really weird question.

Annie: Niall is that you??

Then he turned around it's Niall as expected. I was glad I saw him again.

Annie: You stupid leprechaun! Why didn't you tell me you were back?!

Niall: I wanted to surprise you, silly.

We hugged each other. I missed that leprechaun so much. I suddenly remembered the first time I saw him.

**FLASHBACK**

Me and my sister Savannah were playing in the park, when I saw a little boy playing alone. I can't help but wonder why he was playing alone so I approached him.

Annie: Hi! Why are you playing alone?

Niall: My friends didn't want to play with me.

Annie: Do you want to play with me instead?

Niall: Sure!!

**FLASHBACK - 8th Grade**

Our class had a pool party and invited me and Niall. By the time we arrived, some mean girls started to tease me. After a few more minutes, they got pissed and pushed me into the pool. Niall saw what they did and ran into the pool. He rscued me. He then started scolding the mean girls for pushing me into the pool. That time I felt something I didn't feel before.

**PROM**

It was our prom night and I was standing in the corner. Suddenly a slow song came on and Niall approached me, asking something that made my heart skip a beat.

Niall: Would you- erm- uhh like to dance wi-with me??

Annie: Uhh sure.

I felt his hand around my waist, I put my hands around his shoulder and danced. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. That time I was absolutely positive that I was in love with him.

**End of Flashback**

Annie: I missed you.

Niall: I missed you too. Want to meet the lads?

Annie: OHMYGOSH!! YES!!!!!

Niall: Didn't know you were a fangirl...

I punched him lightly on the shoulder.

Annie: Shut up Nialler.

Author's Note: Hey Guys!!! My name's Chelsea!!! And this is my first fanfic!!!!!! Pleaseeee gooo easy on me!! xxxx 

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

xxxxx :)))