Chapter 3: Repulsion

After enduring the painfully boring lecture, me and Akaash walk to the cafeteria to get our fill of delicious food. The smell of food hits our nostrils,making both of our mouths water. Suddenly, Akaash turns towards me and stares with puppy eyes. I take a split second to realise the reason for his abrupt change of expression but when I do, my eyes widen horrifyingly and I shake my head rapidly.
"Nope.Nope. Definitely not, Bedi."
"But I am tired~~~~ and the line for the food is too long. I can't stand there, Shiva. Please get the food today? I will give you an extra samosa!" Akaash slouches and acts as if exhausted.
"No, this isn't gonna work." I still refuse.
"Please?"
"Not a chance"
"Fine then," He huffs loudly, "Let's do rock, paper, scissors. Whoever loses, gets the lunches."

I raise an eyebrow at his childish suggestion, " Bitch, are you 4 or what?"
He just puts his fist out in response.
I sigh but do the same. No option left.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"
Akaash hoots loudly and does an obnoxiously weird dance, celebrating his victory where I stare off into space, asking myself, was I high when I became BEST FRIENDS with this overgrown brat. The said bitch just clicks his fingers twice, struts towards a table to the far right of the cafeteria and sits down, winking.
I shake my head in frustration and walk toward the queue to get the food.
After a few seconds, a soft voice speaks up behind me, "Hello?"
I turns my head back and see the Korean transfer adorning a soft smile on his very handsome face.
He looks better up close, i say to myself. I just nod and as I am about to turn my head to the front again, he clears his throat nervously and says, "Umm...my name is Felix." He puts a hand out. I raise an eyebrow but shake it anyway. "Shivali"
He nods and asks, "If you don't mind, can I sit with you and your friend over there?" I ponder for a moment and answer with a yes and Felix grins, thanking me profusely.

I didn't know agreeing to just sit with us was such a big deal.

When we finally get the food, we both walk towards the table where Akaash was. He was staring at me, as if asking, "Why the heck did you agree to bring a totally new stranger to our table?"

I just sigh and answer his unspoken question with a shrug. But when we were halfway through, I felt a hand squeeze my butt cheek and I whirl around to see who did it. I didn't know the guy, but I could understand that he was the typical perverted bastard. He smirked at me and walked away to his friends, leaving me so disgusted that I shoved the plate of food towards Felix and ran towards the washroom to puke the bile rising in my throat and emptied all my breakfast in the sink.

The touch aversion is back, I think to myself as I slump down the cold, tiled floor.

~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
It's been a while I came back hahaha. Touch aversion is a real thing and it happens to people who have been through trauma related to touch. Shivali is in many ways, based off of me so her response to touch is the same as I do. So please don't come at me
Anyway how was the chapter? I know it may seem slow but the story will get better I swear! I will try my best to give you guys the best 👉🏻👈🏻
Vote, Share and Comment!