Chapter Seventeen - The outcome

"Will you be my girl?" Aaron asked, looking at Faaris.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHAT!" Faaris jumped at Aaron. He hit Aaron's jaw. He was ready to give another one when Sufiyyah stopped him.

"Faaris! What in the world are you doing?! Let go of Aaron!" She raised her voice. Her voice was shaky. She was both angry and scared. 

Faaris let go.

"Why would you do that?! He did nothing wrong! You even insulted him by calling him an asshat!"

"Nothing wrong?! Do you even know what I think about -"

"What?! Do you call confessing wrong?!"

"No but-"

"Then what, Faaris? What is so wrong that you felt the need to punch Aaron? What?! Do you have feelings for me too?!"

"What if I said yes?!"

"Then I would - "

......

"You have feelings for me?" Sufiyyah asked.

"M-maybe.." Faaris gave his response after a long pause.

"Okay.. " She felt a lot of emotions at once.  Happy. Confused. Still mad. Guilt. Alot.

"I still dont see why you needed to give Aaron a beating." Sufiyyah said.

"Of course you dont, youre not in my place."

"Yeah, Im not. But I wanna see you be in my place, Living alone needin to be independant and suddenly you have 5 guys crashing at your place for a week."

"You could have just said no. We could have just crashed at another persons place."

"Hmph. You know what? Im starting to think that its good that today's your last day here."

Nathan appeared in front of them.

"What is happening here?!"

"Faaris punched Aaron." Sufiyyah said with her arms crossed.

"Why?"

"He confessed to her." Faaris mumbled.

"Louder, I cant hear you."

"He confessed to her!" Faaris said loudly.

Nathan looked shocked. He looked over at Aaron with a 'Seriously?' face.

Aaron shrugged.

"She was never his in the first place so I dont see why I cant."

"Dont mess with me Aaron, you dont want another bruise." 

"HEY SHUT UP!" Nathan screamed, frustrated by the noise.

"THE TWO OF YOU ARE GOING TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND STOP QUARRELLING LIKE LITTLE FAGGOTS."

Nathan realised what he screamed and calmed down. 

"Sorry for swearing." He sighed.

"Look, Im just dissapointed in the two of you. This is the second time. Now the two of you are gonna sit down with me and the boys and we're gonna talk about this."

"Ill go in." Sufiyyah said walking to her room. 

"Wait!" Aaron called. Sufiyyah stopped. She didnt look at them.

"So whats your decision? Who's it gonna be?"

"I'll.. think about it." She went into the room and shut her door. 

She sat down on her bed. Maisarah woke up.

"Hey.." she said sleepily.

"Suf?" Maisarah tugged Sufiyyah's sleeve after not getting a reply.

And she still didnt get a reply. Masiarah woke Sumayyah up and pointed to Sufiyyah. They knew something was off.

They sat on the floor facing her and started to converse in arabic.

"Hey, whats going on? Why are you like this?" Sumayyah asked.

"You can tell us." Maisarah continued.

"Aaron confessed." Sufiyyah said.

"Aaron?" Sumayyah looked at Maisarah

"Go on." Maisarah said.

"And so did Faaris."

The girls were flabbergasted.

Sufiyyah explained everything. 

"I see." Maisarah stood up and stretched. Everything went back to english. "I'll go out and give you some space. Lets go Mayyah." 

The door closed.

'What do I do?' Sufiyyah thought. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

------------------------

After a while, Sufiyyah got out of the room. Nathan went over to her.

"They apologized."

"Great. Thanks. I'd like to have a word with them."

"Hmm?"

"I've.. made my decision."

"Okay. Aar, Faar. Suf wants to talk to you."

The two stood up from the sofa. 

They walked pass Nathan.

"Do not quarrel again." He whispered.

They nodded and followed Sufiyyah into a room.

"If you need me, I'll be hear watching football!" Nathan called.

"Okay!" Sufiyyah replied.

She closed the door behind her.

Immediately the rest went to the door to eavesdrop.

"So Ive made my choice. And.. thank you very much, the both of you for telling me how you may feel about me."

"So?" Aaron asked.

"I.. guess.."

"She's obviously gonna pick Faaris. I mean come on." Zachary whispered.

"SHHH" Michael shushed him.

"Im going with Aaron."

"WHAT?!" The people screamed.

They ran back to the couch and Sufiyyah opened the door to see whats happening.

Michael turned slowly. "F- football. Heheh." He turned and gave a confused look.

Sufiyyah went back in. Aaron was so happy he looked like he could puke rainbows. Okay. Okay no, that would be sick. But you get my point; He's a happy bunny.

"Oh god. Thank the sweet lord." Aaron said. He ran to hug Sufiyyah.

"BUT- that does NOT mean you can touch me."

"Oh um Okay." Aaron said, backing away.

Faaris just looked down and bit his lip. He nodded.

"Okay. Good luck." he whispered loud enough for the both of them to hear. He went to his room and shut the door.

"Do you think he's that upset?" Sufiyyah asked.

"..He'll.. He'll get back on his feet. Just give him some space." Aaron replied.

Faaris stood in the middle of his room and looked up at the ceiling, trying to stop the tears. But the tears just rolled down and wet his cheeks.

"You have to learn to let go of the things you love. Because one day, you'll eventually have to." a part of him thought.

"Yeah," He said.

"But it just hurts, you know?"

------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, Busy at home. Damned chores :/ Sorry for the language used in this chapter though.. Just wanted to make it seem, real? Yeaa.. And I lost my copy of this chapter so I needed to rememberwhat happened and re write the whole thing and re read the chapters before and after this. I will update this week again, Promise!

Your author that you know you hate.