Chapter Six - Unexpected Visitors.

CHAPTER SIX

                “Ooooh. So that’s what whatever the hell you said meant.” Said Zachary, unable to recall the three words, after the whole group listened to what Faaris had to say about the girl and her teachings .

                “Hey, it’s Sunday tomorrow, right? I don’t have anything to do, Can I tag along Faaris?“ Nathan asked, hands behind his head and chewing on a chewing gum.

                “Me too.” Zachary and Aaron said in sync. PERFECT sync.

                “I’m joining . She sounds pretty interesting.” said Michael. (Naughty naughty XD)

                “Firstly, Michael, She won’t be interested. You won’t be interested with her either.”

                “How would you know? You’ve only seen and REALLY talked to her once.” Michael asked.

                “Shut up. It’s bloody obvious. And NO guys you CAN NOT follow me. I’ll get distracted by your stupidity. “ Faaris protested.

                “I’m going no matter WHAT you say.” Michael said stubbornly.

                “NO.” Faaris repeated sternly.

                Sufiyyah’s  phone rang. She was vacuuming , So it took a while before she could hear her mobile. She dashed for her phone.

                “ Assalamualaikum”

                “Wa Alaikumussalam , Sufiyyah, I’m coming in 30 Minutes.”

                “Okay, is that all?”

                “Yeah. Bye.” He hung up.

                “That’s fast.” Sufiyyah thought. She shrugged the thought off and got ready. In thirty minutes, she heard the door.

                “Assalamualaikuum.” Faaris greeted. He sounded a little angry.

                “Wa alaikumussalam, Coming!” Sufiyyah paced quickly to the door while straightening her dress.

                She opened the door. Her stomach probably did a triple back flip and felt like bursting. All of them were there. All of them as in all of A.C.E. Speechless, she could only afford to do a facepalm and let them all enter. They blushed at the sight of Sufiyyah. She looked deadly gorgeous in the turquoise dress that ended slightly below he knees and black trousers that was properly ironed. Her black shawl made her twice as beautiful.

                “What? Stop staring. It’s weird and creepy. Take a seat.” Sufiyyah forced out.

                “ Thank you. “ Nathan said.

                “Actually we were staring because you look VERY lovely.” Michael said trying to flirt.

                “Thank you, so why are you guys here?” obviously uninterested. Michael seemed to get it.

                “Do you want the truth or a lie?” Faaris asked.

                “Is the truth gonna annoy me?”

                “Yeah. Probably.”

                “Spare me the truth and Tell me the lie.” Sufiyyah said.