Speechless.

*Spencer’s POV*

I was speechless. Liam. He was here. He was in front of me again.

“Liam, she lied… the baby is yours. I would never –“ I started gripping his hands.

A smile appeared across his face. The smile that always made me melt at the knees.

“I know” he replied.

I sighed in relief and put my hands on his face.

I could reach out and touch him. I could reach out and hug him. I could reach out and kiss him… If I wanted too.

And I really wanted too.

He looked me in the eyes for a split second, before I couldn’t resist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Like the first time I had ever kissed him… it was perfect.

-----

*Harry’s POV*

“No, I’m serious. Rebecca came over and hacked into the security cameras and we got the footage” I said really quickly.

“Wait, wait, what? Rebecca? As in Rebecca Donaldson?” Elena asked with her jaw dropping.

I nodded.

“The police are on their way over”.

All of the boys just looked at me.

“Show us the tape” Blair said sitting down on the sofa and opening up the laptop.

We all sat down on the couches while I plugged the laptop into the TV.

-----

“Wow, you actually got it” Niall said staring blankly at the television.

“We’re going to save her, and Liam, and the baby” Zayn said his eyes slightly glistening with tears.

“I know… we’re all gonna be alright again” I said cracking a small smile.

“Finally, we’ll be a… a… a family again” Louis added.

I imagined all of us sitting around watching TV, eating pizza and laughing like we used too.

It sounded really cringey… but I missed those moments more than anything. I couldn’t wait for things to be back like that.

I missed Liam and Spencer so much. There is constantly that slightly empty feeling, and I’m so over that feeling. Soon, I prayed, soon… everything would be fine again.

Knock, knock.

My heart skipped a beat. The police were here. This was it.

----

*Spencer’s POV*

I could feel that feeling in my heart shrinking, it was strange. I had almost forgotten what being remotely happy felt like.

With Liam in my arms, everything was better.

“I love you so much, Liam… I’ve missed you so much” I said starting to cry and buried my head in his chest.

“I love you more, Spencer… I’ve missed you too beautiful” he replied lifting up my head and kissing me lightly on the lips.

“Naw, how cute” I heard behind me.

No, please no.

“Yeah, absolutely adorable” I heard another voice laugh.

Confusion ran through my veins, there was someone else with Vanessa.

I turned around. Rebecca.

I gasped in shock. This isn’t happening.

“Missed me?” she winked sarcastically.

“No” I replied a little too bravely.

“Wrong answer” she replied as she pulled me back by the waist and Vanessa pushed Liam back into his room.

“LIAM! LIAM!” I screamed as Rebecca wrestled me into my room.

“SPENCER, I’M OKAY. WE’LL BE OKAY, BABY!” he yelled back.

“Now, that’s just sweet” Rebecca said gripping me by my collar and dragging me up to face her straight in the eyes.

“And totally untrue” she added giving me a hard nudge into my room and slamming the door behind me.

-----

*Harry’s POV*

“We’ll call you as soon as we know anything” the sergeant said to me before they walked out the door.

I sighed, walked over to the couch and put my hands in my knees.

Louis and Niall appeared next to me and both started to lightly rub my back.

An hour later my phone rang in my hands.

“Hello?” I answered praying it was the police station.

“Harry Styles? This is Sergeant Ledon speaking”.

“Speaking”

“We have tracked down the number plates of the car of the abductor” Sergeant Ledon replied.

“Who?” I managed to say.

There seemed to be a year’s silence.

“Vanessa Collins” Sergeant Ledon said.

Everything stopped.