The Dark Truth

"It was here again?""That's bad!""What are we gonna do next?"Cybertronians were complaining. They hadn't been satisfied with the coming-back Predacon. "Calm down! Please, calm down! We're trying to do our best! But it's not that easy as we thought!" Optimus Prime spoke to Autobots and Decepticons. "Stay home every night for now! Beware the beast!"Suddenly Arcee called to Autobot leader. "Optimus, I know what that beast is. I've solved it."

He stood at the entrance of Arcee's spaceship. (For information almost everyone had a spaceship these days.) "Come in," opened she the entarance and he stepped inside. Everywhere were lights on. But it seemed to be a bit damaged inside. And he saw big non-Autobot footsteps on the floor. Was that animal there?They entered a small, almost empty room. It was an office room of her, and it contained a table with a few chairs for guests and a computer. On the table were lying discs with random signs. "You have it nicely decorated here," he said to her. "Thanks. Here. Sit here."She handed to him the second chair. He sat to the left next to her."Well, I promised you I'll tell you what I've found about it. I wanna barricade myself." Arcee put her head in her hands. "Is something wrong?" asked her. He spotted some scratches on her arms.She took an unsigned disc on the right hand and gave to him. "This disc contains what my camera recorded during the last night." Pointed up to the camera above them. "I turned it on, because... I was bit suspected of my behavior."Optimus pushed the disc into the computer and played. Black and white screen shew Arcee sitting on her chair. In that moment she stood up and held her arms. She had chills. Her injured hand started to hurt a lot and began moving uncontrollably. Then fell down on her knees and hands to the ground. Her fingers on her hands were suddenly becoming huge claws. Her feet were also becoming claws. Head was transforming into a Predacon head with huge horns. Body was getting bigger and there were appearing the wings on her back. And last thing: her tail appeared. It's clear. Arcee took back the disc and placed on the original place. Turned to him and said: "I am that beast. I'm the Preda-Bot. And I'm going to barricade myself..."