Good, or Bad Morning?

Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Bulkhead were at the computers and were reading today's news. Everything seemed to be normal. Journalists write about normal things..."Hey, come here! I found something really extraordinary!" Bulkhead called Bumblebee and Optimus. They then walked to him to see what happened. On his computer screen was a news about terrible ravaged bodies of two Decepticons. "Nobody knows who could do this, but some witnesses say they heard flapping wings and proper roaring," Bumblebee read. When he finished the sentence, he looked at his friends with a bit frightened face. "Oh my! It's still there! It's begun terrorizing our city!"Unawares came Arcee. She looked tired. She held head. "Hey, Arcee. What's up? You look sleepless," Bulkhead greeted. She lowered her arm. "I had dreams. Many dreams. I had nightmares with that same Predacon in them." Coming to the trio to look what they were looking at. "Oh no! That's the same I talked about. It's true!" They were horrified. Does it mean that Predacon survived , and it's continuing its terrible activities on other citizens?Arcee, Bumblebee, Optimus and Bulkhead stood where it had happened. "And I thought it died," ahe said.At that moment Ultra Magnus'd run to them with a message: "Three dead Decepticons. A few meters away we've found a nailed miner. Ratchet managed to save him, but unfortunately." They looked at each other. "This is a disaster! If it continues, then...""...we put on midnight guards," Optimus completed him.What a coincidence that him, Bumblebee, Arcee and Bulkhead (sometimes) worked as the midnight guards."Couldn't it kill us? Sorry, but I'm bit afraid of it. Because of how that beast is dangerous and... big!" Bulkhead said fearfully. "Don't worry, I know how we'll do it. We will be connecting each other and informing about the situation. If something happens, then someone of us will call."Optimus turned toward Arcee: "Arcee, you don't have to go with us. You should rest from that what happened in the mine. And of course because of your hand."She nodded and looked at her hand with scars. Bumblebee approached and asked: "Well, I agree. Where each of us will be?"Suddenly came Wheeljack. "Hey there. Ya're dealing with that thing, aren't you?"Bulkhead smiled at him and spoke: "Hey, Jackie! What's up? ... Have you seen it at the night? Just asking...""That's why I've come here. Yas, unfortunately saw. I saw it from the window of my spaceship. But it was so weird! It stood on... on two legs!"Everyone looked at him, as if he's done something bad. "I say: it's not a Predacon, it's a... Preda-Bot!""Huh, a Preda-Bot? From that fairytale? That's not possible," a Vehicon said standing near him."I'm convinced about it! No Predacon can do this! And it's not a fairytale, but a legend. And legends are based on true, haven't you heard about it before?" Vehicon'd just walked back to work."Optimus. I heard about night patrol. Can I go with you? I may help you," offered Wheeljack himself to them.