THIS STORY WAS MADE BY @Hassie_Harrison 

-Kirks POV -

"K-Kirk I've noticed you've been staring at me the whole entire t-time are o-okay?" Lars questioned me and I almost overreacted. "I-I... of course I am Lars.. I was thinking hehe sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable-" I chuckled. "Oh hehe okay!" Lars laughed as he slightly blushed "Hehe-" I chuckled weakly I turned to the side so Lars couldn't see me blush madly "Hey Kirk," Lars began "Wanna play together?" "Yeah, of course we can." I smiled, Lars smiled back "Okay, lemme get my drum sticks then!"

--------------------- 

Lars came back with his drum sticks and ran back to his drum set he raised his drum sticks signaling me he's ready to play I started to play the opening riff to Enter Sandman I looked across the room so I could see Lars's beautiful smile as he played as I looked at him his eyes shined like a gem in the sunlight he looked at me and our eyes met. I was so lost in his eyes that I started to play the wrong notes and I fucked up. "AH FUCK!" I screamed as I threw my guitar down in rage. Lars ran and caught my guitar "KIRK, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Lars said in fear. I looked in Lars's eyes as he looked at me in fear. "L-lars I'm sorry.. I-I overreacted I'm sorry.." Lars stared at me and started to cry "L-lars why are you crying did I scare you?" Lars put his hands over his eyes as he sobbed and shook his head "W-why w-were you l-looking a-at me l-like that.." Lars sobbed "L-lars." "Kirk," Lars cut me off "K-k-kiss m-me" I stared at Lars in shock. "L-lars-" "K-kiss me!" he said it again and I grabbed Lars and lightly pushed him against a wall and kissed him slowly pulled back to confess my feeling for him but Lars moved forward to feel my lips again "Don't stop kissing me till my lips are swollen" Lars demanded I obeyed and kept kissing him until Lars slid down the wall we were on "Oh Kirk.." Lars moaned before he could say anything else. I grabbed him "Lars, I love you.. I love you so fucking much" I blurted out. Lars stared at me in shock and said "I love you too Kirk!" Lars grabbed me and kissed me again slowly "Lars," I began. "W-will you be my boyfriend?" Lars grabbed my hand in excitement "YES, YES I LOVE YOU KIRK!"I laughed and picked him up from the floor and grabbed a blanket that was on the couch "Lars sit down." Lars sat down and I sat right next to him and pulled the blanket over us "Mmm cuddles are my favorite" Lars said as he softly closed his eyes we both drifted off to sleep and held each other the whole night through.                                                        

______________________________

Once again, @Hassie_Harrison  made this story. Support my wife bruh 😭👌