⚡Futuretallica ❤ (P.1)

This is some strange story, I just got this inspiration from Discord roleplays I guess. Also Jason Newsted will be in this story too but Kirk won't know about him and Lars explains who Jason is.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Chat:

[-Kirk Hammett joined the server-] [2 users in the server]

Lars: Hey baby

Kirk: hello love

Lars: do you #wanna come over to my place?

Kirk: lmfao sure Lars, ill be right there, and im bringing drinks lol cya soon hottie ;)

Kirk turns off his computer and walks out of the room and the doors close behind him. He slides downstairs on the rails of a futuristic staircase round and round with so much excitement. The lights started to turn on. Kirk flew and slid smoothly onto the kitchen floor. The fridge opened automatically for Kirk to get two beer bottles. He ran over to the basement to turn on the special teleporter and waits for 3 minutes to get it full energy.

Soon he enters in to the teleporter and the doors shut. He looks on the device and scrolls through the locations. He looks at the location Lars' Home for a couple seconds just to make sure and confirms the teleport.

Lights were flickering fast and Kirk closed his eyes.

------

Lars was waiting by his teleporter at his house and acted a bit nervous. He wanted to impress Kirk with a little surprise. Soon his device shows [Someone is teleporting to your location...] and Lars started to quickly take his shirt and pants off. Then his teleporter started to flick lights a little, giving a little shake, then it was silent. The doors were opening and Kirk was facing the wrong away. He turned around. "Hey Lars- Woah..." Kirk placed the beers on the side table by the teleporter and blushed a bit.

"Hey Kirk" Lars winked and started to strip on a wooden pillar, it made Kirk very horny and he approached to him slowly. Kirk grabbed Lars' wrists and pushed him to the wall. Lars moaned gently. He was facing the wall and tilted to the right a bit and felt Kirk's warm breathing on his neck. He slid his hands down from his arms to his waist. "Kirk-" Before Lars could say anything, there were sounds from the teleporter. They both froze. "Huh?" Kirk let him go and he walked up to the device.

[Someone is teleporting to your location...]

"What? Who could that be? I invited no one and plus the only person I granted permission to teleport here is only you Kirk-" Lars was confused. "I'm just going to disable this teleporter for now" Lars tried to tap on the screen but it didn't respond. "Um?" Soon an Error message appeared on the device. They got scared, but Lars knew who was coming.

"Run" Lars quickly grabbed Kirk's hand, luckily Kirk was able to grab the beer bottles and ran upstairs. They ran into a closet and didn't make a single sound when they've reached their hiding spot.

The teleporter doors opened and the unknown person took the 1st step in the house, making a big sound, frightening Lars and Kirk while they are upstairs in the closet in total silence.

The steps were getting louder but then it got quiet. Kirk thought it was some FBI trying to arrest Lars.

"Lars, who is this?" Kirk whispered.

Lars stuttered silently.

"It's... Jason Newsted"

Kirk was confused for a second. "Who is he...?"

"You don't know? He's the most bad ass hacker in town. He looks like a baby, yet so evil. He even kind of managed to look like a... Terminator. His half face is just made of metal. His special hacks are to join private servers, hack accounts to steal identity, and just ruin the community. He even goes around the world very far away from town, and somehow he could teleport to different worlds and planets!"