⚡Futuretallica ❤ (P.4)

It was already 30 minutes, and James and Kirk were still searching for the place. Kirk stood out and looked around, then he found a building and tried to look closer. It was the one where Jason is at.

"James... I think this is it" Kirk nervously pointed at the building.

James looked at where Kirk pointed and got very nervous. 

"Oh uh. Are you sure?" James asked and felt sick. " Yes it's that building! Let's go James, park the car somewhere next to it" Kirk said and waited for James to follow his command, but he didn't respond. "James...?"

James held on his steering wheel and was stressed. "No... I'm going back home" He turned his car around and went full speed. 

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Kirk yelled and didn't knew what to do. He looked at the building and knew that Lars needed the help, and for James to save Jason as well. 

Kirk stood out on the back of the car and jumped out. James looked at his mirror and saw that Kirk wasn't in his car. "Kirk?" He turned around and saw Kirk falling. "Oh crap" 

James started diving down with his car trying to catch him. Kirk knew he was going to feel embarrassed around James, but pressed his wrist and formed into a eagle and started gliding to avoid hitting the ground. James braked the car and couldn't believe his eyes. He kept closing his eyes wondering if he was dreaming or not. Kirk flew up and landed on the car, and turned back to his normal self. James was speechless.

"I know I never told you about my ability, but now you saw it. Can you help me save Lars... and Jason as well?" Kirk asked.

James felt like a chicken and wanted to be strong, "Ok, I will come."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is disgusting" Lars spit out his food that it started to glitch.

"The food was made by my programming" Jason ate a piece of the food with satisfaction, and started glitching a bit. "Just eat it Lars. We are on a date, grow up and stop acting childish"

Lars got mad and stood up from his chair, "I want Kirk, right now"

Jason stood up as well and held his glitching hand out "You better sit down or my glitching will get worse and will destroy you"

Lars was so disappointed, "Geez Jason, what the hell actually happened to you..."

They gave a deadly stare at each other as if they were about to get in a deadly fight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirk and James found the vent where Kirk had escaped from. Kirk changed into a mouse and was about to go in, but James paused him. "Hold up, so what's the plan?"

Kirk formed into his human self again, "Well, um. You wait here and I'll go there to save Lars then we hop into your car and we escape."

"What about Jason though?" James questioned. 

Kirk sighed, "We will see."

He turned into a mouse again and ran inside the vent.

James sat by the vent and it was all silent. He started getting deep in his thoughts that he started to get flashbacks.

-FLASHBACK-

"Hey James!" Jason waved at him with his precious smile on his face. James was shocked and started blushing after he saw Jason running towards him from far away. He was sitting on a cliff watching the beautiful night sky, the futuristic town with tons of gleaming lights, and the moon shining above. Jason sat by James and his smile was still stuck on his face. His smile was special for some reason, and everyone would adore it, a lot. "Why did you come here Jason?" James asked and looked away. "Well uh, I was bored and I followed you and yeah..." Jason started blushing so hard he covered his face with his arms. James looked at him and gently placed his hand around Jason's shoulder. They were both silent for a couple minutes. Soon the town's lights were starting to turn off because midnight was approaching. Soon, it was all dark, much more stars have joined in the sky, "Oh a shooting star!" James pointed at the sky and Jason looked up. "Aw darn it I missed it," He started focusing looking for another comet to pass by. "You'll see one at any moment," James said. They stared at the sky and saw two shooting stars at once. "James James! Did you saw that!? That was amazing!" Jason was hysterical. "Yeah that was awesome!" James was very excited as well but it was not just because of the stars, but seeing Jason in his happy mood made him brighten up.