Shilo LEFT!!!

(Shilo's p.o.v)

I was walking in the secret corridor that my dad has under his house. I Mae sure that no one followed me here tho. As I was walking I took my mask off right when I got to the door of the corridor. My dad was not the kind of person that will let their child go out whenever they wanted. No my dad always kept me inside his house whenever he was away at school or at work. I was going to take pictures of bugs for my collection. I saw a black spider with a red hour glass mark on it. I rushed to get my camera out. But when I did the bug was on the other side of the door of the corridor. I looked around to make sure no one was around. I lived in a place were thugs liked to mugs other people in the alleyway's. I grabbed my cup so I could trap it without getting hurt by it.

This will be quick 

It's in my sights I'll capture it And run back inside And be back home in time 

 Industrialization has crippled the globe

Tries to get the bug In the cup.

(Enjoy GeneCo's day and nighttime formula of Zydrate)

Next ting I know there is someone next to me with a dead body by the gate where no one can see.

Nature failed as technology spread
(Ask a gentern if Zydrate is right for you)
And from this wake a market erected
(Buying Zydrate from an unlicensed source is illegal)
An entire city built on top of the dead!
And you can finance your bones
And your kidneys
For every market a submarket grows
But best you be punctual
With making your payments
Lest it be you on the concrete below
It's quick!
It's clean!
It's pure!
It could change your life! Rest assured!
It's the 21st century cure!
And it's my job
To steal and rob
GRAVES!

"No please stop. NO!" I ran to the door that was now looked. "NO it's locked." I said starting to get scared what if my dad came home and saw I wasn't there. "Psst this way kid." The thug said I followed him.

So why care for these
Petty obsessions?
Your designer heart still beats
With common blood
And what if you could have
Genetic perfection?
Would you change who you are
If you could?
'Cuz it's quick

"I'm not supposed to be here." I said looking at the thug. He just ignored me. I want to go home."  I said being ignored again. And the weird thing is that this guy had black hair with peach colored skin.

It's clean
And it's pure!
It could change your life
Rest assured!

"This cannot be happening." I sang the thug just ignored me again. 

It's the 21st century cure!And it's my job
To steal and rob
Graves!
Graves!

"No hey let me go stop it." I said I was being taken out of the hole that the thug took me too. "Let her go." Someone said next thing I know there is this guy with a black mask and light brown hair came out of nowhere and pushed the police guards away from me. He then bent down. My watch started beeping 'blood pressure warning, blood pressure warning.' After that I passed out because of how scared and how high my blood pressure was.