Character info

Shilo: 

personality: Very clueless, scared, happy, slight goth

BIO: Hi my name is Shilo. And I am 17 years old. My dad is light yagami. He works as a doctor to help the sick and injured. My mother died from a stage defies that I now have. I can see the dead too. I have never left the house before. My dad light never let me get out of the house. He says that it Is not safe. He says that the world is an evil place. He says that the world out side the house is not for me. Not even my grandparents know about me until I leave his attic to get something to eat. My dad is somewhere in his 20s. I also never went to school before. I have to have a mask on to keep me from breathing in the toxic fumes of the world outside. But the mask is so that I don't get even more sick. I take medication every hour to make sure I am in good health. My dad is also very protective of me. 

Likes: doesn't have any

Dislikes: doesn't have any

So note this is when light before he found the note book. he also writes the names of the person he kills in person in this book. And again she never left her house before. So she has no idea about the outside world. Mist used to be good friends with shills mom so don't be surprised that mina knows who Shilo is. I think that's it for this part I will past the chapter right after the character info. so enjoy and remember no hate please.