Chapter 2

"Leah please.. stop I know I fucked up, and I can't change it but can we please just forgive and forget?" Niall said almost crying.

I couldn't help myself, I threw myself into his arms and we cried together. "Niall.. I can't ever leave you." He leaned down and gently kissed me.

"I love you Leah." it got more passionate. He leaned over me and kissed me. We started making out, after a short while we parted and I said "I love you too Niall."

**************************************

*Zayn's POV*

When Niall got home he had a look of love in his eye. I said "Hey, looks like it went pretty damn we'll"

"It did, everything's better now, but I have to send her home."

"Do it. Ill drive her myself if you'd like."

"That'd be great, I'm spending the day with Leah tomorrow and sleeping over so I can't"

He left to go take a shower I went and talked to his "friend" Carly, I told her that I'd be taking her to the airport tomorrow and she should pack. She looked at me seductively, "Oh Zayn you don't want me to go," she wispered in my ear, "I don't want to go."

"You've got to, sorry. pack up or we'll get mangement involved."

On that note I left.

**************************************

Short chapter I know.. but I'm tiredd. Caitlin,, coming soon is a gooood part. ;)