Was it all a Lie?

I was waiting at the landng for their private jet to land. Id waited almost a year or him to get home. I don't think he could see me though from where I was standing, especially since he walked off the plane with another girl. I ran away crying an angry, he didn't see me but Harry did. I ran and went back to my apartment, I sat there and cried. I didn't know what to do. He told me he loved me, promised he'd cme back to be with me, he made me believe him. I sat here ffor hours and cried when there was a knock on the door. I went to see who it was. Shit. It was Harry. I opened the door and let him in I kept my face down so he couldn't see I was crying. He said "hey I saw you earlier"  

"Yeah, I shouldn't of even gone. I should've known he wouldn't wait almost a year for me. Who would?" I choked out. 

"He doesn't know what he's doing. He was really alone and upset. We all told him not to but he said he couldn't take it. You know Niall can't be alone." 

"I know. But he should've called, texted, told me. He knows how much I liked him. He told me he loved me.  

"He did. I'm gonna go talk to him, and tell him to come here." 

I tried protest. But he ignored. They didn't live to far so I knew it woulnt be long before Niall showed up. 

************************************** 

There was a knock. Uh oh. I got up and answered the door I opend it and went to sit on my couch. He followed me,"listen, I can explain," his irish accent got to me I broke down,"you know I can't be lonely for long. I was alone for almost 8 months. I needed someone. Not like that. She got to me, and I don't kno why but I brought her here. The boys told me not to but I did. I love you Leah. I do. She's nothing compared to you. I'm telling her to go home." 

"You think just cause you say you love me and you're sending her home makes a difference?!" I was pissed, "you didn't even call, text or try to tell me it was over! Don't even bother sending her away. You'll just be lonely again"  

************************************** 

What will happen next? Duh duh duh.  

First story so comment, vote and give feedback(: