Devils are strange creatures

(I'm still Alive. I'm just lazy as hell)

Six was walking to his shelter where ED-E and Brian were put when he saw a brown haired guy and a girl walking together to a park.

Six: I guess I can spare the time to see some greenery. Six says as he enters as well, unintentionally following a simp and a fallen angel waiting for the moment to kill said simp.

As soon as Six enters the fountain area he sees a girl sprout wings and stab the simp in the gut and takes cover.

Fallen: Says something about how the reason the simp had to die was because of something called a sacred gear.

Six: Takes out his Anti-Material rifle and aims at her leg. He fires, instantly tripping her and crippling her leg.

Fallen: FUCK! Who dares to harm me with a primitive weapon?!

Six didn't respond and as she was screaming in pain a red circle appears and a redhead with tits bigger than what should be normal coming out of it.

Fallen: I need to get out of here! She flaps her wings away and soon leaves the sight of Six.

Redhead: Something about turning simp into a servant of hers.

Six watches as Simps wounds instantly heal to a degree and Ms big tits looks around trying to see where the unknown shooter was.

Redhead: I know you're out there. You can come out.

Six complies and comes out while in his Riot Gear on.

Redhead: So you're the one who did that damage to the fallen... What did you use?

Six: A gun.

Redhead: A gun? Impossible, ballistic weapons can't destroy a leg of a fallen angel.

Six: well believe it or not the act remains that I shot her. Well since my work here is done I'll be on my way.

Redhead: Hold up there sir. I'm afraid that I can't let you go just yet.

Six: My lord, what are you? The supernatural version of the police?

Redhead: Yes but no.

Six: Fine what do you want?

Redhead: For you to join my peerage-

Six: No.

Redhead: You'll ge- Huh?! I didn't even get started!

Six: I know enough about devils to know that Peerages are basically just slavery and pledging your undying loyalty towards your master. I'm more of a mercenary than anything else. I'll help others... for the right price.

Redhead: But there's benefits towards being a devil! Like increased lifespan, being more powerful, even getting a harem at some point!

Six: Don't care about any of those. I care about money and material goods only. Except for my good friends like ED-E and Brian.

Redhead: Fine... But I'll keep a piece for you if you change your mind. Maybe I can get him close to me or let him die so he will take them and feel grateful towards me. Oh I never caught your name, mine's Rias.

Six: Mine's Six, I'm going to be a nurse at the nearby school soon, you can call my work phone there as soon as I start my job if you want some business taken care of.

Rias: Sure, I'll do that. Now if you'll excuse me I need to take this pawn of mine back to be healed some more. She says as she and the simp teleport away.

Six then sits on the bench for a while taking in all of the green he's seeing.

Six: I'll never get used to all of this green around me...

(Sorry for laying on my ass for god knows how long. Hopefully I'll get the next chapter done soon)