Prologue- My Game!

(Author's Pov)

I was playing my game about to teleport to the sink so I can store my gear and weapons I had collected along the way like old glory, Caesar's armor, and other unique items when I heard a storm outside.

*Boom*

Me: It's probably nothing much. Worst case I'll just wait until power comes back on and load a save.

Little did I know that what seems like a act of god fucking me over, a lightning bolt hit my console as I activated the portal device.

Me: MY GAME!

I watched as sparks and electricity came from the console in horror and waited until it stopped, praying that the console wasn't destroyed.

Luckily enough it for some reason hit a small portion of the memory banks and the console started up normaly. I decided to go back to my moving process until I noticed one thing.

Me: Where's my save data?

...It was gone...all gone... sure I may have exploited a bit but that was only to get to level 20 and the chip glitch took time and effort, I only used the caps for ammo...And now...It's all gone...

Me: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Meanwhile in Unknown universe

A unknown man wakes up looking at the blue sky

???: Ugh... Where am I?

???2: *Scared beeping*

???: ED-E? Is that you?

ED-E: *Reified Beeping*

???3: I think the device malfunctioned Six, I knew that stupid thing would break sooner or later but nooo, those idiots always said that their invention couldn't break. Well look at us now, stranded in who knows where!

The man now identified as Six looks in his coat and sees his brain who has come to call himself Brian.

Six: Well let's hope that we aren't in that area where we found the Remnants power armor...

Brian: We definitely aren't anywhere we've been before, just look over there to your right.

Six looks and sees strange plants that look loosely related to a broc flower.

Six: Yeah I've never seen these before... I wonder if any can be used for healing powder?

ED-E: *Excited Beeping*

Six: Civilization you say? Can you lead me to there?

Brian: I'm still not sure how you can understand him.

As Six and co walk through the forest a sinister creature watches them with hunger in their eyes

Six: So how long Unti-

Six suddenly feels like he's about to get hit so he dodges. Six suddenly sees two lasers come out of the shadows and hit where he once stood.

Six: Damnit! Six unloads his Smg into the shadows where the lasers came from

Six hears a pained scream in response and something comes out of the shadows.

(Did I get the laser tits right?)

???: You filthy Huma-

Six cuts her off by shooting her in the head with a explosive round from his Anti-Material Rifle, killing her instantly

Six: Walks up and inspects the body looking disgusted at the abomination What did the government do to this person?

Brian: It looks like some horrible attempt at gene splicing with human test subjects

ED-E: *Somber Beep*

Six: Gets on his knees and puts his hands together. I pray that this poor soul will find their way to heaven oh lord above. Gets up. we need to keep moving, there could be more of them and judging on the fact that this one tried to kill me then they are threats to others.

Six and co. continue moving to the edge of the forest and finally find a opening out of the forest.

Six: Let's see where we are...

They go through the clearing to find a bustling town that looked like one of the prewar towns he saw in postcards.

Six: Let me just use my pipboy.

Six turns on his pipboy only to find a no connection error on it

Six: Impossible...

Brian: Well it seems like it is possible so we are out of range and we just have to find a signal or...

Six: His eyes widen at thought of what the second option is. Or this isn't our dimension...

Brian: Looks like we're not in Kansas anymore...