FOR A FRIEND

The next morning, Y/n had finished making eggs and bacon for 6 when all his contracted Familiars came down stairs. All of them were wearing pajamas Kuroka had given them with the exception of said feline and Visor as the two were wearing.... Y/n's shirts.

However, due to the size of the shirt and that some of the girl's Pajamas were slightly unbuttoned, all their cleavages exposed. Once again, Y/n's mind automatically memorized the sight before snapping himself back to his senses.

Y/n: Glad to see you little birdies, kitty and devil are up... 

He teases with a cheeky smile, getting a blush from Mittlet, Visor while Kalawarner was intrigued and Raynare and Kuroka merely grinned seeing Y/n's being more confident around women. He was also surprise at his confidence this morning, but didn't pay much mind on it.

They all eyed as he was wearing a simple pair of jeans and shirt. He turns to see that though some are blushing and grinning, he could see that there seems to be some distraught in their eyes as he sighed then spoke.

Y/n: Alright, it seems that my outburst last night caused you to be a bit uncomfortable a bit, huh?...

As he watches them all subtly nod to his question, he then goes ahead and explains why he felt that they should have stayed back. It was then he remembered how he spoke to Fallen Angels about the girl and their reaction as they were about to answer before they interrupted yesterday..

Y/n then went ahead and gestured them all to sit down and eat and once they did, he quickly apologized to three Fallen as he then asked.

Y/n: I need you to tell me what you know about Asia...

It was then the three explained as much as they can about what they know about Asia from her past as a the Holy Maiden and how she was evicted from the church and was brought under the employment of the Fallen but from there, they know nothing else as Dohnaseek was the one who was giving them all the orders without explaining anything.

By the time they had finished talking, Y/n had already finished his plate and put on his jacket, his face set into a serious expression the entire time. Once they were done with the story he stood in front of the mantelpiece looking at a picture of him and his adopted parents. He remained silent long enough for his familiars to finish their own food.

Y/n: Hmm... for now, you all stay here and finish and work that you girls could do for the time being... I need some time alone...

He told them before heading for the door. Before Raynare, Kuroka or any of them could get a word in, he had already walked out.

Small Time skip

Y/n rode around on his bike for a bit, looking around for some sign of Phantom activity. After a few hours, he stopped at a park playground and soon found himself sitting on top of the jungle gym. Not caring how it looked, he started talking to himself aloud.

Y/n: Now what do I do?... I know where their base is, but if I charge in now they'll probably be expecting it... I'd be walking straight into a trap all by myself... I could ask for reinforcements, but I don't want the others tangled up in anything dangerous, especially Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittlet... I could ask for help from Rias, but with the way things are now I don't think she'll be able to help even if she wanted to...  as much as I hate to admit it, I know nothing about how Devil society works aside from the whole Cold War scenario... can I really burst in to save Asia at the risk of starting a war that could kill millions?...

Sighing, Y/n turned himself upside hanging from the bars with his knees. As the blood rushed to his head, it was then he realised that the bar didn't have much grip, making him fall to the ground.