LUNCH WITH THE MAYONNANAISE LOVING LION

It has been almost two weeks since the incident with the Fallen Phantoms and Asia's reincarnation into a devil. In that time Y/n has had to make many adjustments.

For one thing,  Asia had not only been enrolled in Kuoh and in the same class as him and Yuuma, she was also living in Y/n's house. It took some rearrangement and there was a bit of arguing but they did manage to set things up.

Kuroka and Raynare were quick to help the other girls fixed their own room while Y/n kept his, despite the first two always attempting to sneak in every now and then, which also began to include Viser, Mittlet and sometimes Kalawarner while Asia seems a bit more hesitant each time.

He also couldn't understand how an exiled nun could have so much stuff, although he did suspect that Rias and possibly Kuroka bought most of it for the new Bishop and roommate but decided to not bring it up. Its not like he knew anything about what girls needed on a day to day basis.

When Asia started class, Y/n had to smash the Perverted Trio to the ground before they could talk to her. To be fair he heard them make plans to trick her into accepting an invite to a "devil's foursome" while thinking of somehow inviting (Raynare) Yuuma as well, which didn't go well as the Fallen Angel had threaten the three of doing anything indecent towards Asia.

Knowing how innocent she was, Y/n and (Raynare) Yuuma decided to be a lot more proactive and took the chance to make sure "The Idiots Three" understood the consequences of trying to corrupt her. Although, he knew he would still have to kick their ass every now and then and knowing his Fallen Angel companion, she'd probably enjoy a good "bashing of the pervs" anyway, probably Kuroka and Koneko might join as well.

Soon after Asia moved in, Rias had advised that Y/n needed should have some proper Sacred Gear training. Apparently, the Boosted Gear was limited by the strength of the host as Boosting their power too much would harm them if they went past a certain limit.

She tried to give an example with a bottle being able to hold water, except if the water all of a sudden got denser and exerted more force on the bottle it would explode, which confused most of the others except for Y/n where he understood some key ideas of it.

That being the case, Rias had thought that Y/n needed physical conditioning to improve his ability to use it but thought otherwise seeing how fit the Ring Wizard is. Still, she did help him out on understanding more about the Boosted Gear and some of its abilities due to her wider range of accessing information on said Longinus which even Kuroka and Raynare couldn't fully explain.

Although, Y/n at first that this was some sort of ploy in order to assert herself as his King due to her status of her peerage and make him think that the more he follows her, the more he learns, although those thoughts desist as he could see in her shining blue eyes she as genuinely trying to help more on understanding the Boosted Gear. However, there were at times that he could see the Crimson Haired beauty was hiding some sadness behind her confidence and where he would try to ask, she would try to change the subject.

For example, she would switch the topic to talk about how he would take contracts, Y/n had decided to just ride his bike while Rias insisted that he just not wear the belt when using the teleportation circles. Y/n would then counter by reminding her about what happened with Freed and how his reaction time was slowed down because he had to put his belt on. Kind of embarrassing when you say it out loud, but Rias agreed, plus from her past experience of riding his bike, she could understand why the ride was more enjoying than simple transportation.

At some point in the two weeks, he wasn't expecting her to show up at his house at 5 in the morning calling his phone over and over to wake him up, which was a bad idea as the notification had surprised the not very morning person type Kuroka who was fuming from being waken up. Thankfully, they had calmed the feline Nekomata before Y/n went out to meet up with Rias.