01

We stood at the top of a building approximately 2 miles away from where the enlightenment satellite is supposed to crash. Thawne has been preparing us for this moment for months, yet it still feels unreal to be here. Everything we've learned was going to be tested today. Nora was going to help the Flash destroy the satellite properly by super punching alongside him; without being seen. Flash is supposed to destroy it by himself, and that's what he's going to do. Theoretically, this should alter the future without causing a drastic change; according to Thawne. I still don't trust him, not like Nora does at least, but I'm trusting my sister about him.

I sent the time machine back home to the future before walking over to where Nora was getting ready.

"How does it fit?" Nora questioned as she spent around in her new speedster costume.

It was mom's old purple and white leather jacket and a pair of leather leggings that Nora found at the flash museum. Thawne taught me how to make her combustion-proof yellow boots and white gloves, plus I added a few other alterations to the jacket.

"It's missing something, " I said as I walked away and looked into my bookbag that Nora had brought from home. At the bottom, I saw my first-place medal from my 5th-grade science fair. I snatched the ribbons off and walked towards Nora.

"you can't be a speedster without an emblem !" I said, securing the medal to her chest." there!" I took a few steps back.

" Now you look like a real lady flash!" I said, quoting Lia." or flash lady?"

"Thanks!" Nora said, grinning." Ya know I've been thinking about that- my name. How about XS?" Nora said with a huge smile." team XS!"

"it's catchy!" I nodded "plus, your still pretty excessive, so It's a winner in my book!" I said jokingly." no offense."

"some taken-" Nora said just as fireballs of metal shards entered the atmosphere, cutting our moment short. Nora and I walked to the edge of the building and watched the chaotic streets down below as Debri hurled towards them. I waved my hand over my cracked gauntlet, it instantly projecting the time.

"You ready for this!" I glanced up at Nora as she nodded in response.

I was glad she was ready because I was not. I was practically shaking out of my gym shoes from being nervous. This is the first big superhero thing Nora has done since we started training. I insisted that we train a little more, but Thawne said she was ready. There are so many things that could go wrong, and Nora is still... new at being a speedster, but i couldn't get her to change her mind.

 " Okay, flash should be running pass in three...two...-" I pointed to the street below as a yellow blur of lighting flew past our building opposite of the satellite direction.

" Remember, you have to supersonic punch the satellite at the same time as the flash- without being seen!" I reminded Nora as I watched the gauntlet timer.

Nora nodded as she got Into possession.

I watched attentively as Flash began running up the side of a building and back down towards the satellite, gaining speed. The sound of glass breaking under his feet and hitting the ground echoed along with the sound of screaming. I watched my timer closely as the yellow blur flew past once again.

"3!"

Flash was climbing towards the satellite.

"2!"

His arm is extending to punch the satellite.

"Go!" I yelled.

Yellow and purple lighting engulfed Nora before she disappeared from in front of me, Down the side of the building. I watched as she followed the flash tracks down the street and through the crowds of people.