« A/N »

we're back here with the beginning A/N!

-----

Please, read the book's description. It explains how the layout of this story will be and shit, it's also super useful and will make this a lot less confusing.

-----

FOR NEW READERS:

This is book 2 of my book series Camp Creepypasta, if you decide to read this fanfic without reading the first book, then no. shoo. go back. go read book 1.

Lmao but seriously, this book will make zero sense if you don't go read my first book. To read it, just go onto my profile, it's there.

-----

DISCLAIMER:

(!) This is not katpad's Camp Creepypasta book 2, this is a different book series (hers wasn't even a series either, she just has and by the looks of it will only ever have that one book.) So, if you think this is book 2 of that Camp Creepypasta, I'm sorry to disappoint but that isn't correct. (!)

Also, remember that Y/N from last book's name is Hayden now.

EDIT 2021: LOL OK I WROTE THIS IN 2020 N I DECIDED I DONT CARE NOW N SHE CAN STILL B Y/N.
u r still an insert yyaaay
it will go back from hayden to y/n in like chapter 6

-----

SUMMARY:

Now that camp is over, BEN and the rest of the pastas (including the survivors and new recruits from camp), have returned to Slender Mansion to live and to carry out missions set out by Slender. Everybody gets settled in and for the new pastas, things really start to feel like they finally have something to be excited for.

Everything goes smoothly until strange things start occurring out of the blue, and now they all have to figure out the cause and stop it.

and now without further ado, here is Camp Creepypasta BOOK 2 !

\/