𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➵ 𝟎𝟏𝟏

monday9:00am

monday
9:00am

you woke up half asleep making your way to the bathroom. it's now the third day of training camp. two days ago was akaashi's birthday, it was really fun.

anyways, you had your towel and other necessities in your hand. you walked into the bathroom seeing akaashi.

'oh it's akaashi.'

'wait- i'm in the boys bathroom-'

"sorry akaashi," you said turning around and walking out the bathroom. "i'm like half asleep, got to go now, bye."

"wait y/n-"

you heard him call your name but you didn't go back.

you made your way towards the girls bathroom and took your shower.

you finished your shower and everything else in the bathroom, now heading to the cafeteria to eat.

the other managers decided to make breakfast for today.

it was scrumptious 😩.

anyways, now you all were heading to the gym to do the practice matches. you sat down on the bench in front of nekoma and started writing things down on your clipboard.

"y/n, please go fill up the water bottles." coach nekomata instructed.

"okay!" you went and grabbed the water bottles making your way to the water fountain in the hall. the water in the water fountain is undoubtedly fresh, or at least that's what noya said.

anyways, you filled up the water bottles one by one.

"do you need help?" a voice said.