𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➵ 𝟎𝟎𝟗

sunday9:00am

sunday
9:00am

you woke up from your loud alarm, and quickly made your way to the bathroom. today would be the first day of training camp. nekoma, fukurodani, karasuno, and a lot of other school would be there.

you took a shower, neatly fixed your hair, and finished up in the bathroom. you already packed so you grabbed your bag and made your way downstairs. today you mom and dad was here surprisingly. they already knew about the training camp. honestly, you don't think they really cared that much.

"good morning mom," you said walking down the stairs, "good morning dad."

"hi sweetie."

"hi hun."

"imma just eat and head out." you walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, spoon, milk, and (favorite cereal).

"alright sweetie, be safe" your dad smiled.

you finished eating and placed your dirty dishes in the sink. quickly making your way to the door you put your shoes on and bid your goodbyes to your parents.

the school wasn't that far from your house but you had to speed it up a bit because you only had 7 more minutes to get there.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

you finally made it to the bus and saw kuroo and kenma.

"hurry your ass up, y/n!" kuroo slightly shouted.

"i know, i know, i'm coming." you gave your bag to kuroo so he can place it in the bus. you then went onto the bus and tried to find a seat.

you took a seat next to kenma and situated yourself on the outer-seat, "hi kenma."

"hey y/n, do you wanna play games on my phone with me?"

"yeah sure," you said. "how long is this drive anyway?"

"around 25-30minutes. we're lucky though."

"why's that?"

"shoyo lives in Miyagi, so his drive is longer."

"i guess that's true. anyways let's play games."

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

you finally had arrived to the training camp. you got off the bus with kenma and grabbed you bag. the place was kinda big.

as you were talking with kuroo and kenma you felt a hand on top of your head.

"hi y/n." a voice said. you instantly knew who it was and turned around.

"hey akaashi!" you smiled.

"HEY HEY HEY! KUROO!" bokuto beamed.

"hi bokuto!" kuroo smiled.

"calm down." kenma mumbled.

"imma go look around." you said walking away. "i'll go with you." akaashi said waving to the others. he quickly caught up to you, now walking beside you.

"how was your drive?" he asked.

"good, i guess," you answered, "how about you?"

"it was fine, bokuto was pretty loud though."

you hummed in response. you walked around a few more minutes looking inside the gym.

"oh it's your birthday tomorrow, right?" you asked, glancing at him.

"yeah, how did you know?"

"well from one of the times we were talking on facetime- i just remembered." you looked at him smiling.

he hummed in a response stealing a glance at you seeing that you're smiling at him. a blush slightly crept up on his cheeks.

"are you doing anything tomorrow?" you asked, "for your birthday, i mean."

"well i'm not sure because we have training camp."

"oh alright," you paused. "let's go back to the others."

he noddded his head and we began walking back to the others.

i wonder what i can do for akaashi's birthday..