MY NEIGHBOUR'S BROTHER!!

Well I'm just trying to improve my writing skills... Hoping that the plot has not been written!!

Shehnaaz a 17 year old girl recently shifted to Mumbai with her family. Shehnaaz was a girl who craved for love which her parents couldn't fulfill. She loved to be pampered but she didn't even get P of pampering.

Well shehnaaz lived with her mama and mami for exactly 4 years which means from the age of 12 to 16 when her parents with his brother was living in Germany. Shehnaaz was tortured and got no love except for criticism and hatred.

While she stayed with her mama and mami..she lost one thing and that was emotions. Shehnaaz no more had emotions with her. All fake laugh and smiles.

She would fake around the world like she's the happiest and who would know that a girl with such a fake big smile has gone through hell. She had friends no doubt but you know friends always don't prove to be loyal. Same was with shehnaaz..they were friends with benefits umm benefits like giving parties in canteen...always paying for food... getting gifts n all sorts of things a teenager could get

To be more precise It's almost been an year since shehnaaz cried.
The first month was all love with her mama mami but from the beginning of the second month it all started to turn bitter and then sour and now it was just living.

The first month was all happiness with her cousins. Shehnaaz being a naughty one was always ahead in pranking. Be it at school or at home. She was expert in pranking without getting caught.

Well when shehnaaz was in class 9 she fell for a guy..ahh infatuation which she thought yo be love. Now that guy was 4 years elder to her but left her in 6 months. (n before you ask me where they met let's keep it up for upcoming chapters)

She just couldn't feel any emotions and she was not even for sorry for herself of the way she was treated by her mama and mami. If they would give food she would eat and if not she would sleep empty stomach.

Shehnaaz was used to their cold behaviour and because of their cold behaviour she became cold.

She sighed thinking about her life...kaha se kaha aa gayi..from punjab to Mumbai it's been a long journey.

Sidharth a 20 year medical student is a nerd and totally a mumma's boy. He has a younger sister named Naina who is 17 and she is also preparing for medicals just like his brother. Well they both have a single parent just their mom. After his father's death his mother joined a school and earned pretty much well to fulfill the basic needs of her children. And talking about sidharth he's a nerd but Aah no not typical nerd.. he's mischievous ofcourse and has been in love when he was 15 "trrruuuee love" which he thought was. Sadly the girl left after 10th for her higher studies. And sidharth was heartbroken.

After his heart break he neglected his studies infact he just couldn't come out of this due to which his results in class 11 mid terms was average which was not only shocking for the teachers but also his classmates. He is and was always a topper but the sudden fall in his studies made Everyone worried because " ladka bada ho raha " and his mother thought that he is into something bad.

One day his mother asked him what's wrong are you into drugs or anything? Why are your grades going low? To which he just cried and said she does not love me mom. She left me and his mother sighed in relief.

Bacha what you're saying love is..is actually not love but infatuation. Love encompasses a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection and to the simplest pleasure. Love is considered to be a positive and negative: with its virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection, as "the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another"