love is all about sacrifices!

The best memories which shehnaaz and sidharth created together for two years. Their happy places, their fights, resolving the fight with a kiss to small make out sessions it was there small happy world but everything comes to an end and so was there time happiness and now was the time for the test. It was like both of them were seeing a beautiful dream which getting up was broken.

We always say happiness and sadness comes with an equal weightage. The more you cry, the more reasons to be happy about and vice versa so was the case now.

This is what was going to happen with them. Sidharth was facing a terrible situation to choose his love or to build his career and to choose both in this case was not possible.

Sidharth had applied for Pg from Germany. He had studied hard but he was quite sure that he won't be able to bag the seat and he'll do pg from India from the same college. But destiny!

Shehnaaz and naina had given their 12th boards and waiting for their results now.

Sidharth was sleeping when he heard his phone beep. There was mail from the college of Germany and his eyes popped out. Never in his dreams thought that he would clear the exam in first attempt and the first thing that came to his mind was Shehnaaz. Was he strong enough and mentally prepared to leave her? And he very well knew the answer. He couldn't. He had both the college's in hand AIIMS Mumbai and The college of Germany and he couldn't decide. First time in 22yrs he was in a dilemma. The thought of being emotionally attached to her was killing him inside. He loved her and he loved her madly he knew that. But to keep it at a safe pace for he himself he would always say I'm emotionally attached to you and that's something which is more than love.

Sidharth now knew why was shehnaaz feeling restless that day when he discussed about the college. She knew he would qualify and she shed tears but she was happy for him. At the end of the day it's his happiness that matters to her the most. But before realising that she had an outburst.

Sidharth aapne apply kar diya or ab mujhe bata rahe? Mann bhar gaya aapka mere se? Paka rahi hu ab mai aapko bolo she said grabbing his collar and punching him. Mai har kuch aapse puch kar karti even the dress which you don't approve I don't wear and aapne itni badi chupayi. Shehnaaz was now losing it and she wanted answers and Sidharth gave her answer by making love in the best possible way, making her feel special, kissing her with all love and affection, torchering her, making her crave for him. She kissed him hard biting his lips when he was torchering her by just playing with her. Sometimes biting sometimes giving her wet kisses and he deserved punishment

Sidharth maine munh tod dena hai aapka you still have the audacity to tease me  she said making sidharth throw his head back and laugh out loud and so shehnaaz did something that was very unexpected for sidharth. She made a bold move making him shiver and she rode him taking him high to the road of ecstasy. And when he was high shehnaaz stopped and smirked.

Shehnaaz he groaned

How does it feel to taste your own medicine? And he knew She was bolder than he could think off.

You gotta regret it baby and with that Sidharth flipped the position and she moaned sidharrrtthh please.

How does it feel he said groaning

Yaar please jao aap chodo mujhe..mujhe nahi karna kuch you're so much into teas..and her words died when he kissed her thrusting in, taking her high.

Both laid down tired wrapped in a duvet.
So you'll leave me? Asked shehnaaz

Baby listen to me I'm not leaving you. Not now and never you get that. Even if you give me 1000 reasons to leave you I'm not because I can't live without you. We'll fight, we'll be angry on each other we may not talk for a day but at then end of the day you know and I know that we come together.