Chapter 36: Is he.... Him?

"......Do you know their names?"

"No, we weren't even allowed to know how these were made. "

"When did you start working with them?"

"The Chisaki Group used us because we weren't able to pay them money. We had to do as much bidding as they wanted on the contract and....
Killing was in the deal. They made us feel like we had no other choice! It was either that or....
OH GOD! My family's gonna-"

"Please remain calm. We're gonna contact them and approach them personally, we'll keep your family safe" midoriya and the other students interrupted.

The students were the ones that managed to help keep the 'murderers' to talk.

"Where does your Family live?"

"I.....We... they're all in the warehouse where the 2 children are being held in. There's 2 separate rooms for the children, the other one's full of blood splatter and the other one's filled with ice.

Our family members are held in different rooms... They were the first guinea pigs for the bullets we've used." He said while no longer looking at the floor, but rather, looking at the heroes in need for dire help.

"Do you know if the warehouse is always being watched or not?"

"They're filled with security cameras, guards and there's already villains lurking in the dark parts of the rooms. The children are probably scared for their lives and won't leave....

They were mentally tortured into thinking that if they leave the room, the people they love will die" he said in utter sadness and depression.

"No one should deserve that kind of treatment!! Please help them!!"  Pleaded the girl in black attire.

"Of course! We WILL make sure of it!" Spoke kirishima. Everyone was hyped up especially since they know that the bullets aren't all that powerful. A few shields and Kirishima's quirk can render them useless.

They soon looked at the clock and realized how late it was. "Um... I don't think we should leave these 3 alone. They might.... you know... A villain in the LOV has a teleportation quirk, they can come any minute if we leave them here." Spoke midoriya as he looked around cautiously.

Katsuki looked at him and knew instantly what he was referring to...

"I'll stay, just come here instantly if I send a phone call, dumb asses" Katsuki said as he started setting up his stuff on the table while preparing a cup of coffee. "I'm gonna join too!" The red haired male spoke in determination and then looked at the other heroes that stayed.

"I.... I'm not gonna let you do that, as a hero, I won't let heroes IN TRAINING over work themselves" said fat gum and soon jeanist and edgeshot agreed.

"Then who the hell's gonna do this shit?? Just supervise or whatever" the ash blonde spoke in aggravation...

The night went on and the few heroes that stayed supervised the teenagers and the 3 suspects and as they stayed, they managed to get a referenceof what the family members looked like.

"Okay so... there are 3 adults and 2 children, aside from the 2 others that's being used in the making of the bullets?" Midoriya confirmed.
"Wait, Children are being used in the making of the bullets?!" Said kirishima in utter shock.