Chapter 34: I Want You Back

((I got highest in my Science and 3rd highest in my other subjects, I can make a chapter finally!! I'm really sorry if my writing style is different and if I skip too much. I sorta forgot how I compose my own words.  For now, since I'm done with the first quarter of school, I'll have a better opportunity to wright when I want and study when I feel like it))

Ps. Still a depressing Chapter  :P

"Hey, Katsuki, wanna train later?" Cooed the red haired male and the blonde.  The three are trying to make the ash blonde try and start helping him do his usual routines again.

"Shut up!" He barked, "Fuck off! I'm busy! Also, Shouldn't you be in the meeting later, dumbass?!" The ash blonde glared at him.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that" kiri scratched the back of his neck and smiled. "

"Ugh, just go already" katsuki instructed, they still had a meeting since they chose to be fat gum and Best Jeanist's side kicks.

.......

Heroes from different agencies gathered along with their interns, sidekicks and the head of police is also present at that time to discuss some topics related to the sudden deaths of certain heroes.

Their numbers had decreased due to all might's recent forced retirement and the heroes had lost a special underground spy, which was Aizawa.
"Everyone, sit down" the Chief of Police instructed as he presented a few files onto the massive oak table. The files were then showed to everyone, photos of 2 liquids pouring out of wounds, some water type of liquid and another red one.

The red liquid seem to be blood but the hue was completely different than the blood of the owner of the body, Like it was tainted or it wasn't supposed to be there.

"These photos are what seem to be the similarities between all the deaths of heroes...." God spoke the dog like person, which is also the chief of police.

"What is that?" A person muttered.  "We're still running tests and our safest bet is that the red substance is probably blood." He responded.
"What about the water thingy??" Roared Kastuki.

"We're still unsure. It seems to be just Water but it seems to have a different appearance than what we see." The assistant of the hound spoke. Everyone exchanged glances. The aura in the room indicated fear and nervousness.

Who wouldn't be? They're all heroes and from the reports of witnesses, every one of them stated how powerless the heroes were against those certain bullets. Added the fact that only heroes are being targeted and not civilians. Also, no one had precise clues on how those are made or what they they are made of.

"This is just annoying!" Katsuki glared at every hero in the room. "You're all a bunch of cowards.  You all act like stupid children when they get scolded! You're fucking heroes! Act like one!" He yelled, stomping away from the meeting.

Kirishima then yelled an apology for Katsuki's behavior and ran after him.

"Those. Stupid. Fucking. Fake. Ass. Wannabes. Of. Heroes. Are. So FUCKING afraid of puny ass bullets that ain't even fucking metal!" The ash blonde spoke through gritted teeth as he tightened his fist in pure rage.

"Hey! Wait up!" The red haired male pants as he catches up to the angry teenager. "Why are you extra annoyed today? What's gotten into you?" He asked in pure concern but his words just annoyed the shorter more.

"Just leave me the fuck alone, shitty hair!" Katsuki screeched and ran away from the other. He ran away, away from the building, away from the people. He himself didn't know what was happening to his own temper.

A few beads of sweat and tears excreted through his way as he ran more and more.  He breathed more rapidly and more hitched. He tripped infont of a tree, he looked up and he no longer knew where he was. He sobbed and hit the damn tree in front if him.

"I FUCKING WANT YOU BACK!" He yelled to oblivion. "PLEASE, JUST... COME BACK" he yelled at nothing..... only to himself. This is truly self-depricating but all he knew was he needed someone to allow him to calm him down.

There wasn't anyone in this world which held that power other than the two-toned male that he loved so much.

He gripped on to the wooden branches and exploded it, pretending it was the arms of the villains that harmed his so called beloved.

I already knew what I was feeling!!!

I just now knew why I liked that stubborn and sarcastic candy cane!

Why did I just fucking realized this when he's already gone?!

I hate you!!! I hate me!! I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE!!

I kneel onto the ground,  exhausted.
I promised to keep you safe,  I promised to make you stay. I knew you were in danger, I knew you were hiding again. Why did I ever let you go?! Why is this so painful?!

Why am I dying without actually getting injured.

...

They entered a world through nothing with a small lit candle and closed hearts. They wandered blindly and so touch-hungry that they chose to be by each other's side....

Sadly, the other strained and the other felt harsher coldness that soon made him realize why he liked that person.... he felt warm and secure around him, his small lit candle only weakened and his shivering feet only dragged him to the ground.

Please.... come back to me....