🎃13🎃

You already know my words
before I speak
You already know my heart
Feels so weak
Without you

🕷️

"Jungkook," Jimin let out his name as he breathed. "Jungkook!" He ran into a hug.

Yoongi gave a small smile to Taehyung, but his face stayed emotionless. "What's wrong?"

"Yoongi..." He began, avoiding the question, "Did- Nevermind." He sighed, patting the older on the shoulder and walking to Jungkook who was trapped in Jimin's bear hug.

Jungkook gave a small bunny smile, looking up at the blonde. His smile faded, worry clouding his face. The younger pulled out of Jimin's hug. "I should go clean up."

Jimin nodded, wiping his tears.

Taehyung followed him with a pointed face, placing his hand on the younger back as if to rush him.

Jimin and Yoongi exchanged confused glances. The oldest raised a brow and hummed.

.🕸️.

Taehyung swiped his finger against Jungkook's bruised neck. He pulled the collar of his shirt down revealing more bites.

"Who did this!"

"I thought we already discussed this?" Jungkook cocked a brow, avoiding eye contact.

"We did but... You can't keep letting others bite you." Taehyung cried, brushing his hand over the bruises and bites.

"Why not? I let you bite me," Jungkook pouted a bit and looked up at Taehyung.

He loved how his eyes sparkled so similar but how different they were.

"Because- Because... Because they hurt you, no one can hurt you. No one can bite you, no one but me." He paused, placing his hands on his neck making the younger wince. "Only I can kiss you, only I can bite you because you're mine."

Blush filled Jungkook's face, he knew the blonde wasn't lying. He didn't know how he knew, he just did.

"I-I'm yours?"

Taehyung blinked pressing his finger against the lips of the younger. "You're my property."

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the older's words. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung, pulling him into a hug. "You have no idea how much I've missed you," he cooed, tears streaming down his face.

"Actually, I do." The blonde muttered, breaking out of the hug and connecting their lips. Jungkook's lips were salty from the tears, yet, he smelled sweet.

The younger hummed softly beneath the kiss.

Taehyung wanted to bite him but fear haunted him that it hurt the younger. "Taehyung... You don't have to hesitate, you don't hurt me." The man mumbled beneath the kiss. "I'm your property."

The blonde broke the embrace and stared at him, "I'm not going to hurt you-"

"When have you ever hurt me?" Jungkook questioned, placing both of his hands on the older chest and leaning forward.

Taehyung felt his breath quicken, "I've bitten you, took your blood... Didn't that hurt?"

"No," Jungkook simply said. "You've never hurt me, you've never given me any feeling but love and happiness."

The blonde kissed his forehead, "You are mine, if anyone asks, your Kim Taehyung's."

Jungkook chuckled, rubbing his neck shyly. His heart beating fast. Yet, there was fear- not of Taehyung but Jin.