🎃3🎃

🎃

Why aren't you scared of me?
Why do you care for me
When we all fall asleep
Where do we go?

"Why aren't you scared of me?"

Jungkook glanced at him with a confused expression. "What do you mean?" Jungkook didn't understand. He was shaking, his breath was uneasy, his eyes were glossy. "Am I not scared?"

"You don't sound scared," he sniffed the man. "Nor do you smell scared."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung. Why are we acting like he didn't just bite me?  

Taehyung grabbed the neck warmer the younger had been wearing. The blonde pulled it down farther then it had been, revealing several healed marks. "What the hell," the older whispered. 

Jungkook avoided eye contact, "When you live out here... Your kind breaks human skin."

My kind? Taehyung bit back on his lip, "You mean... There's been more than bloodshed?" 

"Way more-" he paused looking at the frightened Vampire. "But it's not just Vampires, humans have been killing... as well." Jungkook realized that that might not have been the best thing to say.

"Death. There have been many deaths that I haven't even known about," the blonde whimpered. "For sixteen years.

"I mean, you were trapped in the forest like Repunzle," Jungkook tried to comfort him.

"Repunzle?" 

"Oh, you probably haven't heard the story. She's a girl who was-" Taehyung cut the younger off.

"I know who she is," he rolled his eyes playfully. "But she escapes because of some dude. Does that make you prince charming?" The blonde smirked.

"Hyung," Jungkook said in a serious tone, but a smile tugged at his face. "We need to keep you safe. There are hunters, like me, looking for you."

Taehyung cocked a brow, "Now you really sound like that prince," he mumbled. "Why are you a hunter anyway? Do you have some kind of back story?"

Jungkook bit his lip, "O-of course not, I was chosen to be a hunter like the others." He decided Taehyung was better off oblivious about the Vampire that killed his parents.

"Oh..." 

"Not that I want to kill you, I just want all this shit to be over." Jungkook gave a kind smile and walked away. But a boney hand grabbed him. 

"Hold on," Taehyung stopped him in a cold tone. "You haven't told me about those other bite marks."

Jungkook felt his body pull towards Taehyung, "I told you there-"

"From the war? Bullshit. I know a meaningful bite when I see one. There's no way any of those were just a quick bite and 'onto the next human.'" Taehyung spat. "Who did these?

Jungkook tugged his wrist out of the blonde's grasp. "I... Someone I used to know turned out to be a Vampire. I go to visit him every so often... And he- well- he bites me."