𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

Y/N stands in front of Mina last second, she receives the ball with her body.  Her decision shocks Namjoon, Wheein, Seulgi, and nearby players on other courts.  The strength blows Y/N downwards, her ass kissing the floor.  The ball rolls away as Y/N absorbed all the strength from the spike.

Other players watch from afar including nearby Tancheok and Kimsang players.  "Did she just willingly jump in front of her-?!" they thought, a bit freaked out since Y/N is not one to sacrifice pain for others.

Mina's face flusters, her eyes slightly shaking as she crouches to Y/N's level.  Y/N quietly grunts, squeezing her right shoulder before letting go.

"Are you okay?!" Mina asks.  Y/N simply nods before standing back up on her feet.  "It's just a bruise, I wouldn't mind too much about it."

Mina slowly nods as Y/N stretches her shoulder.  Seulgi apologizes from the other side of the net though Y/N waves it off, saying that she did it to herself.  The pinch server just stood there.  Her thoughts filling her head by the second until Namjoon focused them back on the little scrimmage.

"Your serve, SeulWhee!"

"Ne!"

Wheein performs an overhand serve, the ball easily going over the net to Y/N.  She receives it and bumps it to Mina, "Over here!"  Namjoon, Seulgi, Wheein, and Mina are taken by surprise when Y/N broad jumps to their left side (where right-handed spikers hit).  Seulgi tries to run up to Y/N but fails to as Mina sets to their left.  Y/N charges her right hand and swings.

But Y/N doesn't feel the ball as she lands on her two feet.  She cluelessly looks around for the ball and sees it on the ground to her far left.  She stares at the ball.

Mina's face reddens from embarrassment, Namjoon stood there cluelessly as to what the hell just happened- same thing with Seulgi and Wheein.  Y/N sighs and smacks her face before walking up to Mina.  She bows ninety degrees, "Mianhaeyo, I missed the ball.  Is it okay that you set the same way you just did?"

"What is she trying to do?"

"I thought she was left-handed-?"

The nearby players murmur as they watched Y/N miss the ball with her right hand.  Minnie, Soyeon, and Moonbyul show their look of surprise on their face.  Moonbyul shakes her head and lowly chuckles, "This girl never fails to surprise me..."  Minnie and Soyeon look at each other in awe before turning back to look at Y/N, "She never stops, does she?"  Some of the nearby boys also saw Y/N trying her right hand, amazed at how Y/N made a mistake.

It becomes Wheein's serve again.  Y/N receives it again to Mina's position.  She jerks her head to the left side, making her approach once Mina got the hint.  Mina sets the ball high to the left.  Y/N responds by trying to jump at her highest and pulling back her right arm.  Seulgi- this time- jumps in front of Y/N for a high block.  Namjoon approves of Seulgi's form and block.  Y/N struggles to perform a cross-shot, though she does so anyways.  Not as powerful but it lands on the end line unable to be received by Wheein.

Y/N descends from her jump, squeezing her right shoulder again.  "Shit, that wasn't smart to do a cross-shot," she curses under her breath.  Seulgi facepalms in disappointment to herself.  Mina jogs to Y/N worriedly and lightly taps her free shoulder.  "Are you sure you're okay?  It looked like you were struggling up there..." Mina asks the girl worriedly.  The latter groans as a sharp pain is felt on her shoulder.  Namjoon notices and sprints off to get an icepack.  "Gomawoyo." Y/N simply said as Mina lead her to an open bench.

Familiar Ikjin players watch Mina tend to Y/N from afar, wishing they were the ones tending to Y/N instead.  Some of their eyes widen in surprise, "Why the hell am I jealous of Mina-shi?"

Namjoon returns a minute later with an ice pack and bandages.  "Here, Y/N-ah.  Do you need me to help you wrap your shoulder?" Namjoon asks, squatting in front of the girl.  Y/N shakes her head and takes the ice pack and bandages.  She bows her head in "thanks" to Mina and Namjoon.

"I'll be alright, I can handle myself.  Gomawoyo." Y/N says, taking her shirt off in order to treat it effectively.  Mina blushes and looks away, walking back stiffly to the court.  Namjoon silently cackles- noticing some of the girls staring at Y/N.

He returns to the court to teach blocking drills with the other three.  He trusts that Y/N can take care of herself so he leaves Y/N to wrap herself.  Y/N bites her lip as she lightly lifts her right shoulder, taking the ice pack and wrapping it around her shoulder.  "Pabo..." she told herself, cutting off the bandage with her teeth to put aside the bandage roll.  She stands up to stretch her shoulder before jogging back into the court and blending in with the drills.  Namjoon obviously took it a little easier on the girl due to her injury but he knows that she's strong enough to keep pushing.