2

Pink POV

Crewmate

I was doing my task you see, then red hops out the vents and kills Orange...
RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! I was terrified and I didnt want to die...so

"I'll never snitch on you daddy.." listen it came out unexpectedly, red smiled and hoped back in the vents and I ran off, leaving Orange's bleeding body in weapons. I ran to navigation and tried to fit in, the body was reported not even 5 mins after.

Meeting

Cyan: body was in weapons, I was on cams and I saw pink ran into navigation from weapons...wanna explain?

Pink: I ran from weapons..hes but a body wasn't there when I was passing.

Cyan: sus...we will keep a eye on you, where was everyone?

Red: I was in electrical, doing Calibrate task

Yellow: I was with red and blue in electrical, so it's not us.

Blue: yeah I was with red and yellow.

White: I was on cams..

Cyan: I was on cams and you weren't there....VOTE HIM OUT HE IS SUS

*white was NOT an imposter*
2 imposters remain.

I wiped my sweat and walked away from the table and went into med bay, i was doing my scan and blue watched. I have a witness that I'm not the imposter. I was gonna watch blue scan cause yk...so we can be safe, and he was about to stab me when red walked in and stopped him.

Red: Hey she didn't snitch on me, leave her alone.

Blue: hmm...you sure?..ok

Blue let me go and I ran out in shock, I have had enough..i was gonna press the emergency bottom but red was at the table before me....howwww??

Red: and here I am thinking I could trust you

Pink: no...no..i was gonna say i saw yellow vented..i..i wasn't gonna say you..i

Red: sshhhh, no worries I'm not gonna hurt you

Pink: o..okay..i

Red: *smiles*

____________________________________

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed leave comments on what else I should do, love yall and stay safe.

Byeee💕