Mental Break

Blaire and Law arrive back to Boa holding Layla "hey ma how was she?" Blaire asks Boa replies "oh shes wonderful best baby I've seen shes so chill and barely cries." Nami speaks "how was the honeymoon? Did you make a sibling for Layla?" Law replies "you wanna tell them hunny?" Blaire replies "well see not for a year or 2,I cant conceive right now.. cuz my eggs aren't fertile because of the damage of Layla being born. But it's not permanent it just has to heal." Nami nods her head as Blaire walks with baby Layla to sit by the ocean "this is the ocean babygirl,one day this ocean will be yours." Blaire whispers to Layla as Law sits down "hi layla your so beautiful, I've never been so proud then I am right now got your pretty mama as my wife,and you as my daughter Kora would be so happy..." Law starts crying Blaire reassures Law "Corazon is watching over you,hes so proud of you.. I know he is." Law cries into your shoulder before collecting himself "your right baby that's why her middle name is Corazon in his memory." Blaire replies "I love her name Layla Corazon Waterlaw." Law grabs Layla to ease her crying and gives her a breastmilk bottle. "You're a great dad trafy you know that right?" Blaire says making  Law smile "thank you so are you a good mama I mean not daddy." You chuckle as Layla falls asleep and Law places her in her crib "I'm happy she didn't inherit amber lead syndrome.." Law says feeling immediately guilty Blaire replies "hey you got cured of that,that's why Layla didnt inherit it. You're perfect okay..perfect body.. perfect everything.." Blaire is upset hearing Law speak down on himself and sits face in her hands Law kneels down "I'm so depressed lately... since we left spa island... I dont even know why.." Law knows its post partum depression "p.p.d post partum depression happens after birth.. not really sure why but its normal and usually passes within a few weeks." Law gets called over "I'll be right back." Law leaves and it triggers a mental break in Blaire who starts training in response "useless, fucking useless! Do better.." Blaire obliterated a tree and flipped Law and zoro walk back over "dam Trafy,I'd hate to be on the recieving end of that blast." Zoro says Law replies "we all need to keep an eye on her for a few weeks,shes suffering from severe post partum... its normal for some girls.. Some dont have it she does.. Blaire has alot of damage emotinally,mentally.. she always let's everything roll off her but those things don't go away the just get pushed back." Zoro replies "your right,its rough for a woman to make it in a man's game but shes already achieved top swordswoman in the new world,mastered all 3 haki shes a beast." Law replies "I got a plan a warm rose milk bath for my love,with candles and a full body massage." Zoro replies "romantic af trafy your a good man." Blaire finally calms down and falls to her knees crying "this world is weighing me down dad.. I need your strength from heaven.. please help me father...." She whispers crying into her hands. Law picks you up "hey,its okay come on.. I got something for you." Law says carrying Blaire into their quarters and to the bath "a milk and rose bath? Oh baby this is perfect." Law undresses you and helps you in as you relax "I figured you could use one,you wanna talk about anything? No matter how little it is.." Blaire replies "I dont wanna upset you but I've been thinking about... how I dont feel worthy of a family, I dont deserve to be here... I feel like I'd be better off running away.. cuz all I do is burden others..." Law is understanding and sympathetic "babygirl, your not a burden,I married you cuz I love you all of you even the broken parts... you deserve to be here,and are worthy of a family.." Blaire cries "you think boa would watch Layla for the night? It's just a bad night."  Law replies "Boa already said she would she sensed you was headed for a breakdown..." Blaire cries "I'm such a cry baby... like I'm sorry.." Law feels awful upset he cant help you all he can do is comfort you "no your okay babygirl,your not a cry baby... your just hurting." Law drys you off as he throws you to the bed "I'm prescribing you a dose of my lips on your body." Law touches you and kisses you "look at you,so delicate yet so tough." Law kisses down your body hovering above your stimulated throbbing clit "baby please,I dont deserve this.." Blaire wines but Law ignores her as he starts to lick and play with her "yes you do,you deserve this just take it!" Law says so forcefully he devours between your legs you finally give in and moan "I deserve you,I deserve you oh God Trafalgar!" Law is turned on by the way you moan his name "that's right Mrs Law! You do deserve me.." Law finishes his snack before returning to the main course. Face to face Law has you at his beckoning call "ready for me?ride out all your pain " Law pulls you on top of him and you position yourself as you let your anger out first riding him "does it hurt? To bad your gonna take it." Blaire demands Law is pleased by your assertiveness "it doesnt hurt fuck me harder Blaire is that all you got?" Law teased immediately regretting calling you out cuz you tied his hand above his head "I'll show you what I got." She fucked Law so hard it actually really hurt until it felt good Law screamed which was very rare but very hot "beg for me Trafy,beg!" Blaire moans out as Law replies "my wifey,please give me more please I can take it please baby." She is pleased by this and keeps fucking pushing Law to the wall as she turned it over to Law who held her while railing her so hard all Blaire can do is scream "Trafalgar! Baby I'm gonna ahhh.." Blaire cums so much soaking the thighs of her husband. Law fucks you,holding your throat as he prepared to come "I'm gonna blow wifey.." Law moans so sexy as he comes inside you. You both collapse almost certain everyone on the 2 ships heard you "we gave them a show didnt we?" Law says winded Blaire replies "good they need to know your mine,and I'm yours." Law replies "we're married,have a baby. I think they know." Blaire replies "I've seen girls hang around you.. it makes me really upset they'll steal you away.."  Law replies "I want you,that's why I married you forever. Those peasants dont got nothing on my queen." Blaire replies "I know I'm possessive,and dont like to share my king." Law replies "no worries my queen you and Layla are my life I'd never jeopardize that I love you and only you." Blaire replies "oh my king I love you,you melt me.." Blaire kisses Law unaware the man watching them months ago is none other then the dead man himself Corazon doflamingo resurrected by Blaire's mecromancy, Returned to normal as he was before he died. "Oh Trafalgar you have a wife and daughter now.." Cora cries wanting to show himself to Law but hesitant cuz he doesnt wanna intrude on his new family "Tomorow we'll be reunited,I look forward to meeting your family Trafalgar." Law snaps up looking out the window "did you open the window?" Blaire asks Law replies "no wifey I thought you did." Law closes the window and the shade "I'm beat baby,come cuddle." Law loves being held and snuggled Blaire lays on his chest stroking his face "okay let's get some sleep cuddle bear." Balire kisses Law's cheek as they snuggle up "I love you trafy." Blaire says sighing Law replies "love you wifey." Cora takes a final look  almost crying at how loved Law was. "Told you you'd find happiness little guy." Corazon says before retiring til tomorrow when he'll finally show himself and explain how he was bought back to life.