Chapter 1

How was my life? My life was horrible , I'm always smiling but inside I'm dying and people can't see that . Everything around me is dark .I'm surrounded by a lot of people but I feel alone . I can't trust anybody I'm afraid to trust them . I have a deep secret , but I don't tell anybody , I'm afraid to see the pity in their eyes , that was my life.

---------

I woke up it was 11:00am , today was a Saturday I went downstairs to get breakfast nobody was here .I remembered that they went on a trip and wouldn't be back until next Thursday . I was always excluded from any family things anyways . I sighed and made myself breakfast and headed upstairs . I turned on my tv and opened the curtain and the sunlight hit my face . I smiled a bit .

-------------

After eating breakfast and brushing my teeth . I decided to go shopping since nobody was here and I was bored . I put on a plaid shirt and some leggings and then I put on my white converse . I grabbed my sweater and bag and headed to the car . Today felt nice .

-------------

I went into the Disney Store , I remembered how me and my mom used to buy toys here for me and clothes . I missed those days so much . My mom barely pays attention to me now . I felt tears building up and decided to leave the store and go to another .
After walking for a bit I saw someone familiar it was Jake my ex boyfriend . He was the last person I trusted , but he blew it . It's sad how sometimes you're so in love with someone so much that you're blinded by who they actually are . He was with a girl , Casey . She always made me insecure . She was gorgeous while I was so ugly . I didn't want them to see me so I quickly went went into a random store .

I bumped into someone . "Watch out " he said . "Oh sorry I didn't mean to " "it's okay " . I looked up and saw a tall blonde boy with a lip piercing , I must say he was gorgeous . I kept staring at him and he stared me "uh I should get going " I said "yea me too " he said "I'm luke by the way " "I'm Denise " "you have a beautiful name " he said "thank you " that kind of made me smile .

---------

After the incident me and Luke gave each other our numbers . It was pretty late now and we were texting . We both have the same taste in music . I was slowly starting to fall asleep and decided to text Luke goodnight . After that I brushed my teeth and passed out .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
// hey guys so this is my first fan fiction and I hope you guys like it :) tell me what you think
@namelessluke xox