We're alone Jaron

MA WARNING! THIS IS NOT AS CALM AND HAPPY AS MY NORMAL WORK. THERE IS DEATH. AND THERE IS GOING TO BE TEARS. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU CAN DEAL. ALSO DO NOT HATE ON ME.

Roden stood beside Jaron as his best man. Tobias, Mott, and Darius stood beside Roden. His best friends. They had been through so much together. Jaron beamed at Lord Kerwyn, who would be marrying the two lovers. Amarinda and three other girls who had befriended Imogen, Linh, Elle, and Lorraine, stood across from them. Fink and Nila walked down the aisle. They both looked nervous as they took their places. 

Finally the music changed and Jaron straightened. Imogen walked down the aisle holding on to Harlowes arm. She wore a beautiful light blue dress with gold accents. (dress shown above) She slowly walked toward them and stopped to look up at Jaron. Jaron smiled and took her hands in his. 

Kerwyn started and Jaron stared silently into Imogens eyes smiling nervously. He took intrest in her gurled hair that hung around her shoulders.

 Halfway through the ceremony the doors swung open. "Weve gotten through your defenses! Surrender or I shall kill all that moves." a masked figure called in a husky voice.  

Mott, Roden, Darius and Jaron immediately had their swords out. "Declare yourself." Jaron said sternly. 

The mask was taken off "Countess Eliza of Pakd in the east." 

Roden cocked his head "Pakd......?" 

Jaron looked at his friend smirking. "Guards! Anytime!" No answer. Motts face hardened if possible harder. 

"I told you. We defeated them. And half your country." 

"Ha-half the country?" Dairus asked frowning "What?" 

"Shall I spell it out for you? Ive KILLED half your country. All while you all were here joining in WUV" 

Jaron blinked "Mott-" 

"Yes sire." He glanced out the window and his jaw dropped. "Jaron." Jaron quickly followed his gaze and his mouth dropped. The whole city was burning.

An army rushed in. There was nothing they could do as everyone except for Jaron, Darius, Roden, Tobias, Mott, Imogen and Amarinda, were slaughtered. "n-no." Jaron screamed but came out as nothing more then a whimper. 

The few remaining alive were forced to their knees before the countess. Jaron immediately stood. A guard smirked and kicked his knees out from under him. Jaron fell hard to the ground. Mott was beside him in an instant "Jaron?" 

"Im fine." Jaron sat up but crossed his legs and glared up at Eliza. Mott looked at him then backed up.

 "dad." Roden said quietly as the last of the light drained from Harlowe's eyes. Jaron stood quickly and looked around for Fink. 

Fink was on the dias blood draining from a large cut on his chest. Jaron eyes grew in fear and sadness "Fink." He started to rush over but a guard hit him over the head with a sword and he was out cold

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

When he woke up he was in a cell, correction his cells, and only Roden was beside him. Both of them had their arms chained high above them. Roden looked over as the boy king groaned "Sire?" 

"Wheres everyone?" 

"Jaron....... she slaughtered..... all of them" 

"Imogen?"

"She tried to get to you as that pinhead knocked you out. Arrow through the heart. Im sorry Jaron."

Jaron broke into sobs. Roden looked down tears pricking his eyes. "Mott, they killed Mott. And Tobias, and Rinda, and Darius. And Dad. And Fink. and Kerwyn."