Saiyan battle! Goku, Raditz, Ruta, and Vegeta vs Planta and Yamma

The explosion from Tato's attack finally died down as all that was left was smoke. Tato let out a chuckle satisfied with his work thinking he killed Gohan. The smoked cleared and everyone's eyes widened in shock to see a heavily injured Piccolo standing in front of Gohan.

 The smoked cleared and everyone's eyes widened in shock to see a heavily injured Piccolo standing in front of Gohan

Gohan: (shocked) M-Mr.Piccolo?

Piccolo: (panting) Gohan....run. (Falls over)

Gohan: (crawls over to Piccolo) No! You can't die like this! Not by saving me! Piccolo!

Piccolo: Damnit boy. Run away while...there's still time.

Meanwhile Tato let out a scoff as he mocked Gohan about Piccolo.

Tato: Ha! Little runt, looks like the order i wanted to kill you has changed, guess in the end you'll all be dead.

Piccolo tried to rise up and holds himself on his hands and knees.

Piccolo: What a pathetic end, the once Great Demon King Piccolo sacrifices himself to save a kid (falls over on back) how ironic.

Gohan: (crying) Mr. Piccolo!

Piccolo: (smiling with tears in his eyes) Gohan, you're the only one who i can call my friend. You didn't see me as a monster and i want to thank you for that.

Gohan: Piccolo, please!

Piccolo: Goodbye, Gohan.

And with that Piccolo uttered his final words before passing away.

Gohan: (Crying) NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Meanwhile Vegeta and Yamma were still continuing their fight as Vegeta managed to kick Yamma away. He looks back towards Gohan near Piccolo's corpse.

Vegeta: Damnit! With Piccolo gone the Dragon balls are useless now that Kami's dead.

Vegeta was cut out of his thoughts from a gut punch from Yamma.

Yamma: (tauntingly) What's wrong Gets? Were you and that Namekian close friends?

Vegeta: (scoffs) Hardly, i could care less if he lived or die. But him being alive was important to us.

Yamma: Well don't worry you'll get to see him again in the afterlife!

Suddenly Yamma's scouter went off and Vegeta felt a surge of energy. They looked down to see Gohan charging up a masenko. Planta put on her scouter as well and was shocked to see it rising more and more.

Planta: Tato lookout! The little one's power level has risen to 11,000!

Although he heard Planta's warning Tato still welcomed the challenge. Gohan fires his beam only to have Tato punch it into a nearby rock formation.

Tato: Hey not a bad move kid, that actually kinda stung. Ha ha ha! You're just full of surprises aren't ya?

Yamma: Well the brat's powers dropping like a stone now.