The Saiyan Invasion! The struggle for survival!

Before we begin i forgot to add a character to the story her name is Ruta

She is Goku's younger sister by three years and she's an oc of Salad Saiyan for those who don't know Salad Saiyan is another what if person like Masakox he has a very good variety of What ifs

She is Goku's younger sister by three years and she's an oc of Salad Saiyan for those who don't know Salad Saiyan is another what if person like Masakox he has a very good variety of What ifs. Ruta is from a current what if called what if Gine and Bardock survived it's basically about Gine and Bardock escaping Planet Vegeta and landing on Yardrat. There they spend their lives there until the Frieza saga ends where they meet Goku/Kakarot check it out if you get the chance. Also i forgot in the previous chapters they heard Quash speak about a Namekian on Earth and went there for their wish and to kill the saiyan traitors, sorry i forgot to add that part.

The city were the three saiyans stood was now nothing more than a scorched barren wasteland.

Tato: Heh heh! What do you guys think? Think they're impress?

Yamma: There's no one left to impress!

Planta: (Sighs in annoyance) I should have known better than to let you have all the fun.

Tato: Oh come on guys! It's better to not worry about and start those traitors and those watcha ma call it balls that grant wishes.

Yamma: They're call Dragon balls and the first thing we need to do is find the traitors and learn about their whereabouts.

Tato: Huh? Oh yeah.

Planta: Now if the dragon balls would be held in this vicinity then our chance for eternal life went up in smoke (annoyed) now did it? All because you had to say hello!

Tato: (realizing his mistake) Sorry guys i wasn't thinking it won't happen again.

Planta: Forget about it, what's done is done. Let's find the highest power level on this planet. Though it shouldn't be that hard.

The three of them activated their scouters and picked up several high power levels.

Before we go any further I'm go list of the power levels since they're still relevant here but after the Frieza saga they're gone

Vegeta: 12,000

Raditz: 11,998

Bardock: 13,000 (he didn't have much time to train since he was making sure Piccolo didn't try anything with Gohan)

Gonard: 12,900

Boksa: 12,500

Nappa: 11,000

Piccolo: 10,000 (the little bit of training he got with Bardock helped a lot)

Ruta: 10,936