How my Mike Shinoda crush began

Here we go!!!

So when became an LP fan I didn't know who the heck Mike was just yet and when I heard him sing Crawling I was like "Who's that guy? He doesn't sound like the guy in numb or my December!" So I thought they ft someone.
(Funny fact actually I felt like Chester should've been the only singer back when I had just become a fan for the first few days)
But then I discovered he was on lying from you and so on and so.
So finally I was like "Ok he's obviously a band member" and then later I found out his name was Mike Shinoda.

Anyways a while back my mom introduced the papercut song and I LOVED IT!!!!
And in a few days I watched the music video, I thought it was super cool but also kinda creepy 😂
But beside that I loved everything about it!

But as I kept watching it I was like "huh, Mike's actually kinda cute" but I didn't really develop feelings.
One day on a long car trip I was listening to some LP and I couldn't get Mike out of my head, and the whole time too I kept trying to deny anything that might grow cause I had a crush on MJ and I wasn't ready to bounce so quickly.
But seriously I couldn't get Mike out of my head,
"Mike's cute and that's all, it's nothing more" I would keep saying to myself.
Funny fact the more I talked about lp the more my parents thought I had a crush on a band member,
They thought I had a crush on Chester but it wasn't him.
Anyways when we were on our way home that day my mom pointed out that there was this app called smule where you can sing with a celebrity
And I was TRIPPING!!!!
I was like "OH MY GOD COULD I SING WITH MIKE!!?" And at that moment my mom said
"Oooh what if it isn't Chester? It's Mike!"
(She was talking about the crush thing)

And I kept denying it and all and I was saying "No I don't not have a crush on Mike!"
But when we were home and I was alone I was fangirling knowing I could sing video to video with him!!!

When I started singing with him out in the car I realized:
"You know what? I do have a crush on him"

So here's my story!
Papercut began the crush but I was denying the feelings and smule released the feelings.